• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What is your hobby?

Lucky120

Well I have to say that I love singing, dancing and writing. I am about to start a full book soon and I would love to share it with everyone once some of it is done. I write my own music, produce it and I do pantomime dancing which is a praise of worship for me and how I worship my lord. Anyways I picked up my husbands hobby too which is raising fish haha. We have two tanks and want a third one. These are my hobbies and what I love to do what about everyone else here. What do you love to do ladies?

Werbung:
My hobby is arts and crafts, playing the piano, photography and writing. I just love all of these things and have pretty much most of my life. These are just a few things that I enjoy doing although my list grow could rather quickly.

That is awesome that you enjoy singing, dancing and writing. These are excellent hobbies that you should be happy that you enjoy.

I am a bookworm! I spend most of my free time reading. Most of my books I get from my local library because I never saw the point of buying a book unless I REALLY liked it. I just got a Kindle this year because some of the books I want my library isn't getting in print form. I have to say that I love it. It makes it so much easier reading in bed since I can get the Kindle as close as I need to (I don't wear my contacts to bed and glasses are such a pain to me.)

I like baking as well but that is a hobby I have to do rarely since I feel the need to eat what I bake. :D

My big hobby is taking care of animals. I have a bird and a cat at home (that's my feather-baby in my avatar). I also volunteer at a wildlife rehabilitation center and get to spend time with all sorts of wild critters. I mostly enjoy working with the hawks, owls, and turkey vultures (before anyone says "eww" about the vultures - they're intelligent, full of personality, and most of them are quite friendly). I also enjoy writing, hiking, and I recently became interested in photography.

I love to take photos and to scrapbook. These are probably favorite two hobbies even though I enjoy other hobbies like drinking :)

I love reading, bicycling, hiking, browsing in bookstores and surfing the Internet. I also enjoy tennis, backgammon and roller skating. I have a variety of interests.

Playing musical instruments and writimg are my hobbies. Both allow me freely express myself, which is a great stress reliever! I guess I can consider cooking a hobby as well. Though I qork as a cook full time, I love trying new dishes and coming up with myown recipes at home.

When I have some spare time, I love watching movies. I mostly watch movies in the horror or thriller genres. I find that this type of movies don't put me to sleep as when I watch drama or even comedy. I also love to write and read but lately I can't find the time to read. I'm trying to read some of the old classics like those written by Jane Austen and Bram Stoker and I have downloaded some of these books onto my e-reader. I would usually read them just before I go to sleep.

I sell stuff on ebay as a hobby. I love a good search for hidden treasure at yard sales or thrift stores then the wait so see if anyone else thought it was a treasure also! It does make me a little extra cash sometimes but I like to buy things so selling too keeps my house clutter free.

My favorite hobbies are drawing images, music, gardening and dancing to dance music...the more beat and base: the better. I have also been playing around with cooking and baking lately...kind of fun. (-:

I enjoy singing and dancing most of all. I'm definitely not good at either but I love bringing out my quirky side. I also read and write in my spare time. These are good stress- relievers for me. I play the flute too, but I wouldn't exactly call it a hobby since I do it so rarely.

And of course there's watching the TV, surfing the net and listening to music, but who doesn't do all that stuff?

Werbung:
I enjoy reading books. This is my favorite thing to do. Every book is like a new adventure! Lately I'm more into crime stories but I love classic literature with all my heart! I have so many favourite writers: Hemingway, Blixen, Dickens, Bronte, Proust and many, many more. I also adore poetry. I can spend all of my money in a bookstore. My bookshelves are already full, but I just can't stop myself!

Back