• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What is your favourite chick flick

Werbung:
I'm not really into chick flicks but I really like "A Lot Like Love" with Ashton Kutcher.

BABY BOOM - it has everything sacred to me...babies, snow, country living

While You Were Sleeping

Steel Magnolias

Funny Farm (not sure if that constitutes chick flick or not)

I am not really into Chick Flicks or Rom Coms but I did enjoy Runaway Bride. Is that a chick flick, strictly speaking? Well, I loved it and next to Pretty Woman, it is a winner for me. (-:

I like the Notebook. My fave has always been How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days though. I can watch it over and over, and I have.

I'm not into the romcom genres or the super sappy romances like the Notebook... I just don't believe they're realistic.

My favorite "chick flicks" are the ones about chicks :D

Fried Green Tomatoes (probably favorite favorite), Steel Magnolias, Beaches, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, How to Make an American Quilt (another at the very top of my list), Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood, All I Wanna Do, The Duchess (I think this qualifies...)

I did enjoy Alex & Emma and Definitely, Maybe (under the heading of romantic comedies)

Werbung:
Add me to the list of those not into "chick flicks or romcom though I did thoroughly enjoy
Thelma and Louise. :D

Back