• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What is Your Daily Style?

My husband and I are retired and both of us are at home together most of the time. I usually wear jeans and a cute top, something comfortable, but that also looks nice. For foot comfort, I wear tennis shoes or crocs. I'm usually cold, so I cover up with a hoodie or jacket. I have two grown daughters who keep me in style without trying to look too young for my age. I can count on them to tell me what looks right. I have finally accepted that it's okay to wear a classy pants outfit to church and parties, and cultural occasions, but it still seems strange. Girls in my younger years rarely wore pants to anything!

Werbung:
I don't usually dress up. I almost always wear jeans or shorts. My shirts vary, sometimes t-shirts and sometimes a nicer shirt. Depends on what I pull out of my closet in the morning. I try to wear my sandals as often as possible, usually until the weather gets below 50. Then I wear sneakers when it is a little too cold for sandals. I am a pretty basic chick :)

I wish I dressed up more and wore heels more often. Usually I'm in something similar - cute top, skinny jeans, loafers. My go to look is either a minidress (with tights if I'm too lazy to shave my legs LOL) or the jean/shirt combo. In winter, add a sweater. It's tough to go beyond that range of clothing at the moment, because I'm a student and can't do too much shopping. Some girls look for vintage clothing, but you've both got to have a good eye for it and a lot of time, and at the moment I'm short on both! :(

@Pstovall - Break out your old wardrobe! Girls where I'm from are wearing vintage from the '50s to the '80s! I saw an older woman in a coffeeshop today and she was more stylishly dressed than any of us young 'uns!

I wear a lot of frills. Especially frilly black skirts, I have obsession with them:D . So frilly skirt + some simple tank top, red or black + flats. Most of my clothes are black, but from time to time I'm in a mood for something pale pink. I often wear hairbands with little ribbons and stockings - I love stockings, because they're so feminine.

I wear a lot of frills. Especially frilly black skirts, I have obsession with them:D . So frilly skirt + some simple tank top, red or black + flats. Most of my clothes are black, but from time to time I'm in a mood for something pale pink. I often wear hairbands with little ribbons and stockings - I love stockings, because they're so feminine.

Yes, Claudine stockings are so feminine. I love it. I do wear it often.

My go to outfit is similar to the original posters. On a typical day I'll wear black skinny jeans, a plain top and a cardigan with either ballet flats or riding boots. I'll often add a scarf to this basic outfit to liven it up. :) Although I normally wear jeans I'll still wear a dress once or twice a week. After all, what's the point of having pretty dresses if they just sit in my closet?

Werbung:
I go for the same style everyday. I usually wear skinny jeans, or some sort of other jeans. To go along with it I will wear a nice sweater in the winter, if I am going out, and a sweatshirt with a t-shirt under if I am staying home. In the summer I will wear all kinds of different shorts, usually plaid, with a tank top. I really don't change up my style too much, unless I am going to a wedding or something of that sorts.

Back