• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What is Your Daily Style?

lp011

I usually wear the same style of clothing throughout the week. I go for comfort, durability, and more casual clothes usually. On a typical day I am usually wearing:

Skinny Jeans
A tank top (usually either black or white)
Ballerina flats or cute sandals

How about you? What does your daily style consist of?

Werbung:
As I live in a tropical country, I would just feel hot when I wear jeans so most of the time, I wear shorts and blouse. With matching flip flops of course. I just maintain my hair neatly cut and short, so that it won't take much time for me to manage it.

I usually just wear tshirts (usually in a dark color like black or navy) and jeans. I have some weight on me so I look best in boot cut jeans but I did buy a pair of skinny jeans the other day that for some reason look pretty good on me (and I have a cute pair of ankle boots that look great with them). As for shoes I usually just wear tennis shoes cause I'm on my feet a lot (right now I'm working as a CNA) but I would love to be able to wear cute shoes more often.

At home, I usually wear shorts and sleeveless made from from old T-shirts.
Going out, I usually wear jeans or cotton pants, loose T-shirt and slipper/flat sandal.
I also prefer wearing clothes that are comfortable and simple.

Skin tight jeans will never gets out of fashion because it will show our sexy curves that guys is drooling to see. Hanging blouse is cool too. I go for comfort so I am not wearing high heels but I like wearing wedges because I am kind of petite.

I like pants Alastrch because I find it more comfortable than pants jeans.
I like short dresses soft and nice cute But most times do not skip the pants and shirt.;):D

I tend to mix it up a bit, I will wear skinny jeans and a batwing top one day with flats, or a dress with leggings and high heeled boots another.

I usually wear the same style of clothing throughout the week. I go for comfort, durability, and more casual clothes usually. On a typical day I am usually wearing:

Skinny Jeans
A tank top (usually either black or white)
Ballerina flats or cute sandals

How about you? What does your daily style consist of?

We have the same style! I'm always wearing skinny jeans, a tank top (black, pink, or white).. sometimes I'll wear a band tee, but I prefer tank tops. If it's cold I'm wear a jacket. And I almost always wear ballerina flats.

I usually wear jeans, a t-shirt or sweater, and flip-flops or ballet flats. In the summer it's shorts and a tank top. I dress for comfort, but am trying to add more style into my wardrobe.

i usually have leggings on all the time!! if its a non legging day then its the usual skinny jeans, matched with a high leg boot and a blouse, sounds pretty boring but i think jewelry and your hair and make up make an outfit :)
if i have nice clothes on but no make up... i feel sooo unattractive haha xxx

I'm always about comfort first no matter what. So, usually I'm in jeans and a t-shirt with either tennis shoes or flip flops on. My hoodie is nearby if the weather gets too chilly. If it's too hot I switch from the jeans to capris.

Werbung:
When I'm out and about casually, jeans and a nice shirt is my style. I don't wear t-shirts at all or sneakers for that matter, so I think I may come off as being better dressed when I feel 'casual' but it pretty much sums up 90% of what I wear.

When I'm at home, I'm always in a tank top and shorts or comfy pants. I may toss on a sweatshirt if I'm cold, but most times, I'd rather have a blanket than wear long-sleeves indoors.

Back