• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What is your color?

clauemi

What color clothes can you wear and it just makes you look awesome? I love brown, it just accentuates every part of me. I've tried doing the whole hot red dress thing but I think it just makes me look fat and just does not look as seamless.

Werbung:
Everyone tells me I look great in baby blue. I would like to wear red more often, but my skin (although really pale) has this pinkish-redness to it sometimes and I think the warmer colors like reds and pinks make it stand out more. I think "cooler" colors kind of neutralize it. That is the same reason I won't dye my hair red (although I'd LOVE to) but because of my skin tone I just don't think I could pull it off. But I wear black a lot because it's my favorite color. People think I wear black a lot because I'm depressed or something but that isn't the case, I'm just drawn to it lol

I also thinks that color brown looks good to me or rather makes me looks good. ;)
I also like color blue and all shades of blue cause it was soothing for the eyes for me.

I have to agree with the blue. I think I have every shade of it lol. Even my dry cleaner asked, why all my shirts are either blue or white. Yikes, I need to do some more shopping.

I like brown.

I also like blue with a bit of yellow highlights (team colors ftw!!)

I have red hair, so I don't really wear orange, pink, or red. I think that the color black looks good on me. Green and blue are also okay, but black fits me best.

Blue shirts look good on me because my eyes are super blue. Other than that, darker colors like black or brown because I am slightly overweight. I think black works for most people. :)

Browns and reds look really good on me.

I'm fairly pale, but I have freckles and dark brown hair with flecks of coppery red. The browns look really good with my complexion and hair, and I think the red just pulls out the natural undertones of red in my hair, too. I always get the most compliments when I'm wearing one of those two colors, so I tend to think those are what I should stick with.

I'm an "earth tone" person. I love browns and greens best, and of course, black always works. Occasionally I'll be in a mood to brighten it up, and on those days, I like fuchsia or purple.

I used to dye my hair bright red, and back then, I always wore green or black. Those colors just really worked with that hair for some reason.

Black is my color. I just love black...with the right accessories to add a bit of sparkle, it works well for me. It feels protective somehow too. Oh, I also love the deep and warm earth tones.

I look best in purple. It also happens to be my favorite color. I also look good in forest green, red, the darker shades of blue and pink and some shades orange.

Werbung:
For me it's definitely black. I've only recently found out how I like it. Until last year I was sure it won't look good on me. But it does. My skin is very pale, almost white so wearing black clothes makes me look a bit like a vampire but I like the effect. I especially adore black frilly skirts. Because of the frills they're very sweet and girly and black adds some character to them. I think that more than a half of my closet is black.

Back