• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What is your avatar of?

Lugia

Well not everyone here has avatars, but for those of us who do you can explain what it is here. If you want to.

I dunno I feel bored today.

Anyway, my avatar is of Rob Swire from Pendulum. He's my favorite singer and I luffles him much. :rolleyes:

Werbung:
<---- is an entry of a Lolita Fashion contest I joined. :D I chose Lolita Gothic theme. I'm not wearing wig.. My hair is naturally "that" curly and long. :p

Summer inspiration! I just googled "summer" ;)

-----ooooo pendulum! "witchcraft" has stuck in my head all morning <3

Mine is of my fav restaurant Rosas Cafe back in Amarillo TX where I grew up, I miss it!

Obviously my avatar is just one pic sample from my computer. I like using it as my forum avatar because i love color blue and mountains. ;)

I changed it.
30 Seconds to mars <3 Their concert is today and I can't go :mad: so the avatar is the least I can do ;)

Mine is my boyfriend and me, this photo was done for fun in my friends photography project, hence my bold, red lipstick :p

I know, I know, I should stop changing it but this time it's of- *faints of cuteness*

<---- is an entry of a Lolita Fashion contest I joined. :D I chose Lolita Gothic theme. I'm not wearing wig.. My hair is naturally "that" curly and long. :p

This seems really fun, Doll! So the question now is... did you win in this fashion contest?:D

My avatar is a photo of myself, somewhere in Bangkok. I use this photo in all my social network sites, with my penname, beingwell. This was taken YEARS ago!hahaha:cool:

Werbung:
Back