• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What is the worst thing about being a girl?

goodselfme

I hope all the girls don't say the same thing here as being the worst thing about being a girl.

Werbung:
I love being a girl. I only think about being a guy when I have to use the bathroom in an inconvenient time and location. I don't mind having a monthly period.

Pressure from the media to conform to unrealistic expectations, objectification, sexism - not as much as in years past, but it's still there, double standards and a certain time of month. *cough*

I love being a girl. I only think about being a guy when I have to use the bathroom in an inconvenient time and location. I don't mind having a monthly period.
Horray for you! I am glad to read your love for being a woman!

Pressure from the media to conform to unrealistic expectations, objectification, sexism - not as much as in years past, but it's still there, double standards and a certain time of month. *cough*
The male species will never admit this in a million years. It exists and women know it! Thank you for saying the truth!

There are times when I hate being a girl but mostly I like being a girl. I think I much prefer being a girl than a guy. I'm glad that I was born a girl. The only one thing I hate about being a girl is the monthly period. It's so uncomfortable having to wear a sanitary pad. It really restricts my movement. I can't wait to reach menopause when I don't need to worry anymore about wearing pads and having stains on my clothes.

There are times when I hate being a girl but mostly I like being a girl. I think I much prefer being a girl than a guy. I'm glad that I was born a girl. The only one thing I hate about being a girl is the monthly period. It's so uncomfortable having to wear a sanitary pad. It really restricts my movement. I can't wait to reach menopause when I don't need to worry anymore about wearing pads and having stains on my clothes.
Reaching menopause will be a milestone. Can you consider wearing a tampon for comfort?

Reaching menopause will be a milestone. Can you consider wearing a tampon for comfort?
I've been considering wearing a tampon but my period isn't that much nowadays. I don't know if it's because I'm on the pill or that I'm close to menopause so wearing a tampon with so little bleeding would not be comfortable either if you know what I mean. And tampons are so much more expensive than sanitary pads. And for something that you throw away, I don't think it's worth spending so much money.

I have a thyroid condition, so I'm on medication, and my period has been going on non-stop for two months! So I guess it kinda does suck being a girl for me. Especially when I do sports and I get so paranoid about leaking. But I guess it's a small price to pay for being girl :D

Luckily, I haven't had severe dysmenorrhea since I started having my period. So I don't consider my period a nuisance. So I think the worst thing about being a woman is having to deal with all the labor pain, not to mention the pain we get with lacerations and stitches, ouch! I also dislike the pelvic examinations when I was still pregnant. Thinking about having to deal with it again (since I am pregnant again) upsets me already.

I adore being a woman because I'm also a mother and those two things go hand in hand. I suppose
if I were to hate or dislike anything, it would be a self-conscious need implanted in our brains
that we have to look or dress a certain way in order to be beautiful or accepted in society. You have to
weigh a certain amount, have a certain hair color, be a certain race; all of that is bull and imposed
on us by improvised media.

The things I hate being a woman is the migraines and discomfort I could feel before having menstruation. Although it was not the scenario every month, every time it's happening, it was terrible.
All the rest about being a woman, I LOVE it! :p

Oh gosh, really? I have no qualms about being a woman. The only thing really I can possibly think about is hating to be approached by the opposite sex because I still look good for my age. I like the idea of being alone but LOVE FRIENDS.

I can't think of anything to complain about being a woman (except the monthly periods that I find too bothersome, but makes me quite happy anyway knowing that I'm not pregnant). I haven't really ever thought of something like "what if I was a guy" or "I wish I was a male". I guess what I actually hate though is the fact that during first time intercourse we end up being uncomfortable or feel pain etc.

Werbung:
The worst thing about being a girl? It's obviously having a period every single month! Absolutely horrible. I really hate cramps.

The other worst part is the fact that we have to sit down when we pee. I hate public toilets and often use the "hover method" to not touch it because I am too grossed out :( My guy friends can just pee anywhere.

Back