• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Is The Last Thing You Bought?

Werbung:
last big purchase - a new set of juggling balls!! I'll have them in 3 weeks or less! I got 5 of them, each a different colour and they're awesome cos I can open them up and fill them/empty them unlike the other 2 main kinds of juggling balls. I can travel with them! I'm so excited

I bought a pair of shoes yesterday and I almost wanted to sleep with them on :) My boyfriend says I should be locked up during sales but how could he understand what shoes are for us, girls? :) Anyway I'll be try to behave myself for the next week and pretend I don't see shops windows when I walk.

Hi everybody!

Nobody has bought anything lately? I was curious about it and also hoped to get some new ideas. Are you too busy with your jobs, girls? It can't be that you are bored shopping, can it? :)

I bought a pair of shoes yesterday and I almost wanted to sleep with them on :) My boyfriend says I should be locked up during sales but how could he understand what shoes are for us, girls? :) Anyway I'll be try to behave myself for the next week and pretend I don't see shops windows when I walk.

Haha your so funny and your boyfriend too. But I don't think that's possible. You can't just ignore the shops when there right in front of your face..lol It is like they are standing out there calling your name. That is why they are out there. hehehe.

Hi everybody!

Nobody has bought anything lately? I was curious about it and also hoped to get some new ideas. Are you too busy with your jobs, girls? It can't be that you are bored shopping, can it? :)

Hi Vanda. haha "get bored of shopping" haha. I bought some sandals. Because where I live it is still summer. They are pretty. There black and beige. I would put a picture but I had tried and it didn't work out so good. Anyway, I love the way they sound when I walk on the floor.

Enjoy your shoes! ;)

A new hair straightener, but I was really nervous about buying them over the net as my friend did and then they turned out to be counterfeit :( . Mine were fine though :D .

Werbung:
Back