• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What is on your to do list today?

angelle

I have a lot on my list. I have to write articles for Textbroker, All Voices, and Bubblews. I then have to update my two blogs, work on my novel because the publication date is near. And I have to work on my new forum as well as work on the promotion of my jewelry store. Some where in between, I have to make time to workout and eat.

Werbung:
To be honest, I don't have any big plans for today. I don't have classes, so I can stay at home. I'll probably spend most of the time working online. I also have to walk my dog and water my miniature roses. In the evening, I'll hide in my room with a cup of hot coffee and I'll call my boyfriend. I love talking over the phone with him:D

To be honest, I don't have any big plans for today. I don't have classes, so I can stay at home. I'll probably spend most of the time working online. I also have to walk my dog and water my miniature roses. In the evening, I'll hide in my room with a cup of hot coffee and I'll call my boyfriend. I love talking over the phone with him:D

Aww, that's sweet. I used to like talking on the phone with my boyfriend but not anymore. LoL. We're kind of running out of things to talk about when we're not in each other's presence.

Werbung:
Aww, that's sweet. I used to like talking on the phone with my boyfriend but not anymore. LoL. We're kind of running out of things to talk about when we're not in each other's presence.
When we run out of interesting topics, we usually start complimenting each other or we create cute and funny fairy tales:p. I know that it sounds a little silly, but it's very entertaining and it always makes me laugh. My boyfriend has so many great ideas!
We spend at least an hour a day talking over the phone:)

Back