• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What is he saying in his text?

M.H.West

When he is texting you what is he really saying? Does he like you? Or not into you? Let's face it guys can be hard to figure out sometimes and that was before texting! So here are some tips..

He text.....Haha
He means...He doesn't have anything to say and he wants to end the conversation.
You.....Don't bother responding unless you hear from him again.

He text...You still at the party/game?
He means...if it at the end of the night he wants to hook up.
You......If you don't want a random makeout, wait until the morning to text him back.

He text...Up 2 anything fun 2night?
He means...He might want to hang out, but he's not committing until he finds out if any of the other people he sent this mass text to respond with better plans.
You....Tell him you have plans but if you can fit him in you will let him know.

He text...Text me later if you want to meet up.
He means....Instead of making a plan to see you, he's making you do the work.
You.....Ignore him for now-he'll text you again if he really wants to hang out.

Werbung:
Good advice. It's true, guys like to be chased. If you are all over them, they won't like you. Don't constantly text them. It's good to sometimes ignore them, because then they will think you are not fully interested in them, which makes them more interested in you. Guys can be kind of confusing, but I know from experience that this is true. Also, if you want a guy to talk to you, text him first, but don't always be the one to text first.

One time a guy I had a small crush on, liked my facebook picture. I wanted him to talk to me, so I sent him a message and said "Thank you" (for liking my picture). He said "you're welcome". Then I didn't write back, because I knew I had gotten his interest by messaging him first, but I wasn't gonna act like I was too interested. Then he messaged me a few minutes later saying "So, what's up?"

Guys like to know that you're interested a little, but they don't want you to be completely all over them. Make them do some of the work!

Good thread, however I don't think this is 100% accurate, all guys are different and though with some guys the statement above is true, it doesn't mean that when all guys say "haha" they want to end the conversation and what not. Sometimes they say haha cause they don't know what else to say or how to take the text you sent them, plus it all depends on the context they put it in too.

Either than that good post and thanks for sharing

Werbung:
Pretty good post. I agree with BeautifulAngel.. This isn't 100% accurate. I think it really depends on the guy, the age, your relationship to him, etc..

He text...You still at the party/game?
He means...if it at the end of the night he wants to hook up.
You......If you don't want a random makeout, wait until the morning to text him back.

To me, if he is asking you this he might just want to simply hang out with you. He might not know anyone else there and is looking forward to company for the night instead of being a wallflower. I don't think it necessarily means he wants to "hook up" (which can mean many things too)

Other than that, great post and thank you for sharing!

Back