• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What I Did At The Weekend

AliceCoopersGirl

Well...after watching Most Haunted from episode one of the first series and all the Most Haunted Live's I was finally able to get tickets to go and watch Saturday night's Live show...we got to Liverpool on Friday afternoon and our hotel room was nice(after we had changed to a room where the heating worked that is..lol)

We decided to go for a bit of a drive to see where the hub(studio) was and how long it would take to get there on the Saturday...Bootle Town Hall is an old building originally opened in 1882 and is a Grade II listed building. It was designed by John Johnson, in the Renaissance style after a public competition.

It is fantastic.

We went on Saturday to the hub to meet up with some friends from another forum and had a great time...then we were able to meet some of the crew...here are the piccies...

Stuart the camera man(and Yvette's cousin,I think)

Stuartthinking.jpg

Suwarthardatwork.jpg

Stuart.jpg

Jon(camera man) and John(sound man and has the longer hair)
The2Jonskiss.jpg

Jon,John and myself

Jonmeandjohn.jpg

John

JohnGilbert.jpg

Karl Beattie(Producer and Yvette's hubby and gorgeous as well)

MmmKarl.jpg

Me with Karl(and Im shaking like a leaf as I've had a crush on that guy for years)

Karlandme.jpg

I had a fantastic time and really want to go again.

Werbung:
Werbung:
Back