• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Facial Products Do You Use?

angelle

Although I have found my staple facial products, I am always interested to know what others are using. I used Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque, St. Ives facial scrub, pure honey, noxzema facial wash, and Clean & clear Astringent. For a nightly cream, I will use Ambi lotion.

What facial products are you using?

Werbung:
I change the products I use from time to time but at the moment I'm using Clean and Clear Morning Burst cleanser, Body Shop Hemp Moisturizer for dry skin (used as both a day and night cream) and Montagne Jeunesse masks (I love all the berry options). When it comes to body washes, scrubs and lotions I normally opt for Bath and Body Works products.

Werbung:
I use none right now, but I plan to start using a very nice facial cream for the area around my eyes. This area is the one if that worries me the most, since age sign always show up there first.

I know wrinkles will make their way there sooner or later, but I want to delay it as much as possible!

Back