• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Do You Want?

Chantilly

So what are those things that you really want but either don't have enough money, don't think it's a good use of your money, or just plain ol' don't have yet?

In the last couple of months I've been looking at getting a new guitar. And I've been looking online constantly DROOLING at the prospect of what I might be obtaining shortly. I'm saving up my money right now for a new baby! I'm looking to get one of these:

51_01.jpg
51_02.jpg

24_01.jpg
24_02.jpg

0117000706_md.jpg

<

Werbung:
Nice Mary! Boats are always fun.
<

I went to the music store the other day and decided on the Les Paul (the first guitar pictured above). It's purdy! And if I play my cards right I should have enough for it in just a few weeks!
<

this... is my dream...
clicky for dreamness

its a screenshot from a game i luuurve called Grim Fandango and its a jazz bar, thats my dream, to have a moody jazz bar, with smokey blue lights and a cello playing in the corner and people wearing berets and ohh i love it!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Chantilly @ Jan 22 2007, 01:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Nice Mary! Boats are always fun.
<
[/b]

Yeah, but is going to be way nicer than this one, I just couldn't find the right pic
<

I always wanted something like this, a small boat for little trips...don't want a sailing boat, too complicated to be able to relax and enjoy the scenary, and wanting a yacht would be too fancy (and too far away from reality). Still, if someone wants to buy me a yact, I won't mind
<
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
I went to the music store the other day and decided on the Les Paul (the first guitar pictured above). It's purdy! And if I play my cards right I should have enough for it in just a few weeks!
<
[/b]
Wow, lucky you!
<

Wish I could do that with "my" boat one day!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
thats my dream, to have a moody jazz bar, with smokey blue lights and a cello playing in the corner and people wearing berets and ohh i love it[/b]

Love your bar...visiting it in my dreams..cool....

Werbung:
Back