• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What do you think of Megan Fox?

soccerbai123

I was somewhat o fan of hers because she is so pretty and she plays her role well i Transformers but upon reading some articles about Transformers and why she was not included, I got a bit turned off.

What are your thoughts about Spielberg firing her and her Primadonna attitude?

Werbung:
She's stunning, I'd love to have skin like hers.
Not sure why she wasn't in the latest Transformers :/ Which kind of sucks, but isn't much of a loss as it's not about her.
I wasn't aware she had an attitude on her! Dear, Oh Dear.

She's stunning, I'd love to have skin like hers.
Not sure why she wasn't in the latest Transformers :/ Which kind of sucks, but isn't much of a loss as it's not about her.
I wasn't aware she had an attitude on her! Dear, Oh Dear.

Yeah, as what I have read from the Internet, Steven Spielberg himself fired her because of her attitude. I have read that she even thought that Transformers did not really enhance her acting skills and he was kind of in a fight with their director Michael Bay.

A lot of the guys I know find her incredibly hot but she's just a regular beauty to me. Her face is very sultry but her body is not as great as her face since she's petite. She really shouldn't have mouthed off about the Transformer staff like that. It was really her only real bit.

A lot of the guys I know find her incredibly hot but she's just a regular beauty to me. Her face is very sultry but her body is not as great as her face since she's petite. She really shouldn't have mouthed off about the Transformer staff like that. It was really her only real bit.
I do agree with you. What she did backfired on her and now, she does not have any good movies.

Yah I read about that. It's never a good idea to talk badly about your boss (or anyone for that matter).

I really don't like her at all and never have. It all started in that one Mary-Kate and Ashley movie she was in years ago and she was this snobby rich girl...can't remember what movie it was though. I never really liked her in Transformers, but after I saw the 3rd Transformers, I gave Megan a little credit. She was way better than that new chick. At least Megan actually does more than just stand there and look pretty.

I am not a fan of her and I know less about her. But I could see some of her photos online specially when the issue about Transformers role is still a hot topic. I could say that she is pretty and watching her in the Transformers movie before, she is a good actress for such role. But not having her in the latest Transformers seems does not affect the way people enjoy the movie.

I absolutely love Megan Fox. I have a tremendous girl crush on her. I was so upset when I heard that she was no longer going to be in the Transformers movies, not just because I like her but she played an essential role I feel. I completely understand why she got booted off the movie though. She just got too cocky for her own good, but it didn't change how much I like her. I was turned off her when I saw her in the movie Jonah Hex though. She was simply too skinny in the film. All skin and bones is not attractive at all. She looked the best in the first Transformers movie I think.

I think Megan Fox is really pretty. I like her other movie Jennifer's Body. Transformers make her look like just a dumb beauty. In Jennifer's Body she was pretty scary. I heard about what Megan Fox said about Michael Bay. She was really stupid to shoot her mouth like that. You don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Werbung:
I think she is very beautiful and of course the guys go crazy over her. Her acting is okay, I mean she's never been one of my favorites but she's not the worst.

Back