• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What do you love about your body?

Werbung:
I think I could say that I love my whole body. ;)
Every part has its own use and purpose that is why it all work good together. If it is about what I think is an asset in my body, I would say my eyes since it is usually noticed first and it shows my emotions even without saying a thing.

I'd say my hair and my eyes. Those are the two that most people notice. They say my eyes are really expressive. My hair on the other hand attract other people's attention because it is out of control. It's very unmanageable. I got tired of fixing it so I just leave it be. :)

I would probably say my legs. They are two of the bodyparts I pretty much always like about myself in photo's. I also like my hair because I change it a lot and it has become a prominent feature people recognize me by (not because they recognize the hair-do, but the fact it changes a lot.. lol!)

I don't like anything about my body, never have probably never will no matter what anyone says.

That is sad Gothtini! You need to have a better feeling about your body for your self-esteem. Where did you get a negative thinking about your own body?

My body is screwed up, has been since I was born.
Try living without boobs, talk about a seriously screwed up body! Then I have crooked hands and arms from broken bones. Not to mention the back full of metal. Sad part is I am only 37. So now matter how you feel about your body it's better then mine, So you should make it shine!!

Try living without boobs, talk about a seriously screwed up body! Then I have crooked hands and arms from broken bones. Not to mention the back full of metal. Sad part is I am only 37. So now matter how you feel about your body it's better then mine, So you should make it shine!!
Not to try and compete, but, I have a hole in my spinal cord that I've had since I was born. I have a shield in my back to stop my spinal cord from ATTACHING TO MY SKIN that I've had since I was two. Because of said hole I have issues with the right side of my body, my right leg is shorter etc. I have skin issues with my leg where I have a rash that is breaking down skin. I have hammer toes. I have scars all over. I have metal pins in my hips that are typically put in people the age 80+ . I have scars on my stomach from having to have my gallbladder out when I was 13. My breasts are G cup, much to big for my comfort. I wear glasses. I have a hole in my ear drum which causes me have to be careful if water gets even near my ear. My hands cramp up because of all the activity I do with them. I'm in a wheelchair. I'm a bit over weight because I have issues doing exercises to keep weight off because I'm in a wheelchair. My feet pronate badly causing me to have extreme problems using them without wearing my braces. I have never once hurt myself unless you call dislocating your hip just by walking when I was 9 hurting myself, and yet my body is still messed up. Oh and I'm only 22, I have had quite a few adult surgeries and actually have to consider having hip replacement because the first adult hip surgery I had didn't work right. I do not believe my body is better or worse then yours but you can't think that just because someone is saying their body is screwed up its not as messed up as yours supposedly is.

Not to try and compete, but, I have a hole in my spinal cord that I've had since I was born. I have a shield in my back to stop my spinal cord from ATTACHING TO MY SKIN that I've had since I was two. Because of said hole I have issues with the right side of my body, my right leg is shorter etc. I have skin issues with my leg where I have a rash that is breaking down skin. I have hammer toes. I have scars all over. I have metal pins in my hips that are typically put in people the age 80+ . I have scars on my stomach from having to have my gallbladder out when I was 13. My breasts are G cup, much to big for my comfort. I wear glasses. I have a hole in my ear drum which causes me have to be careful if water gets even near my ear. My hands cramp up because of all the activity I do with them. I'm in a wheelchair. I'm a bit over weight because I have issues doing exercises to keep weight off because I'm in a wheelchair. My feet pronate badly causing me to have extreme problems using them without wearing my braces. I have never once hurt myself unless you call dislocating your hip just by walking when I was 9 hurting myself, and yet my body is still messed up. Oh and I'm only 22, I have had quite a few adult surgeries and actually have to consider having hip replacement because the first adult hip surgery I had didn't work right. I do not believe my body is better or worse then yours but you can't think that just because someone is saying their body is screwed up its not as messed up as yours supposedly is.
Ouch Sweetie! That has got to be tough! Even though you can share some of the wealth in the boob department is you want! I feel you on the surgeries, I have been there too many times myself! Now though, what about your eyes? What color are they? I can see in your picture you have a cool sense of style but can't see your eyes. I bet I can find something really pretty about you that you tend to ignore! Your smile alone is gorgeous! Just because our bodies don't function or work the way they are suppose to doesn't mean we aren't beautiful!

Ouch Sweetie! That has got to be tough! Even though you can share some of the wealth in the boob department is you want! I feel you on the surgeries, I have been there too many times myself! Now though, what about your eyes? What color are they? I can see in your picture you have a cool sense of style but can't see your eyes. I bet I can find something really pretty about you that you tend to ignore! Your smile alone is gorgeous! Just because our bodies don't function or work the way they are suppose to doesn't mean we aren't beautiful!

I agree! Your eyes look so pretty in your picture as does your warm smile. You know too that beauty is not just on the outside but comes from the inside. So I am betting, Gothtini, that you and M.H. West are simply awesomely GORGEOUS! I am sending cyber hugs to you both! {{HUGS}}

I know guys but with how messed up my body is, its hard to like my body even if parts of it are "pretty" according to others. My body causes a lot of problems in my life so its really hard to forgive it. Which I know that probably sounds weird..

I totally agree with mommymumbles, big hugs to the both of you. When you have a body that seems to be working against you instead or with you/for you, it can be hard to love your own body. Even though it may be very pretty, that doesn't take away the pain you're in through diseases, surgeries or whatever else that can make you feel this uncomfortable. Sending you hugs, take care!

Werbung:
I love my eyes. I have a chinita brown eyes. I got the color of my eyes from my father who has a Spanish blood. I have to maintain my figure after giving birth. I am on a diet right now and doing exercise at least twice a week to keep me fit.

Back