• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What do you like most about motherhood?

Cecille

I have two boys ages 3 and 2 and another one on the way (hope that it's a girl this time). And what I like most about being a mother is when my kids express how much they love me through their hugs and kisses. They can even tell me now that they love me (I just don't know if they already know what love is :p). Anyway, that's just one thing because there are lots of things to love about parenting.

How about you?

Werbung:
Umm...hold on, I am thinking.. :) Just kidding! I saw this at a time of my kids getting in trouble. I can't pick just one thing. I enjoy being with my kids that love me unconditionally

I really love being a mother. I love the fact that there are people who need me to take care of them especially when they are still young. They totally depend on me to feed them, to bathe them and to do practically every thing for them.

I have four girls, Cecille. I have no experience raising boys. I don't think I want to have boys. They seem so difficult to raise and once they're all grown up, they don't seem to need you any more. Unlike girls, they will always go to their mother even when they're all grown up and married.

My kids are 24 and 18. I absolutely love being told that they love me. I love it when they hug and kiss me. I love it when they remember to call me just to say hi and see to how my day is going. I love everything about being a mom.

Werbung:
My favorite thing about being a Mother is having a strong bond with my daughter. Sometime all I have to do is look at her, and she knows what I am thinking. A single look passed between us can erupt into fits of laughter as we know what each is thinking. It boils down to closeness, that only she and I share...:)

Back