• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What do you do when someone is missing?

Gabriellea

Some people want a new start and go off and live a new life, change their name and cut people off, and they have the right to do so. However, what if they were kidnapped to murdered and people covered it up by saying that person left and wanted a new life and to cut ties?

Werbung:
Oh, this one really hits too close to home for me. I would beg people to at least let the people in your life know that you are okay, if you must leave. You can do it without allowing them contact, if you must, but let them know that it's really you and that you are okay.

Every day (and especially the nights) are a huge nightmare when you do not know if your loved one is all right.

You have the choice to either begin a search or look silly because they are living in a cabin in the middle of nowhere wanting to escape people. It's something I must think about and see if there are any other breadcrumbs before I do anything further officially.

Werbung:
You have the choice to either begin a search or look silly because they are living in a cabin in the middle of nowhere wanting to escape people. It's something I must think about and see if there are any other breadcrumbs before I do anything further officially.

I would not care one bit about looking silly. I'd rather be safe than sorry. If you really think someone is missing, I'd suggest that you try to find out for sure. I wouldn't wait.

I hope it all turns out okay.

Back