• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Colour Is Your Toothbrush?

Werbung:
lmao what a surprise
<

Mine is orange and white

Ummmm. Mine is Pink.

Basically, Lottie bought, blue, green & pink toothbrushes. Unfortunately, I'm Green / Blue colour-blind, so i had to end up having the Pink one, as it's the only one I could distinguish.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tiggs @ Oct 6 2007, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Basically, Lottie bought, blue, green & pink toothbrushes. Unfortunately, I'm Green / Blue colour-blind, so i had to end up having the Pink one, as it's the only one I could distinguish.[/b]
You wanted the pink one, really!!

mine is navy blue/black. plus its one of those stupid kid toothbrushes, i have to use them because of my spaces. see *grins so that you can see all the huge gaps* you can't really see my teeth when i grin though, because i had surgery on my top lip, and the muscles aren't strong enough to hold it up yet.

end of last school year, the cut still opens up and bleeds like heck every once in a while, after i get braces, and they come off, i might have to get the surgery re-done, but whatever, it got me out of a lot of singing in choir, and playing in band. yay. *giggles at a memory* my family still calls me "Angelina Joli" ( i doubt i spelled it right)

Werbung:
Back