1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Colour Is Your Hair?

Discussion in 'The Polling Station' started by Snowbaby, Sep 2, 2005.

?

What colour is your hair?

1. Brown

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Black

33.3%
  3. Red

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Blonde

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Brunette

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other?

66.7%
  1. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

2. dawnieuk

dawnieuk New Member

im a Blonde

3. Dangerous Girl

Dangerous Girl New Member

my hair colour is black..

4. ~MyLilMdsn~

~MyLilMdsn~ New Member

5. ninja kitty yukiko

ninja kitty yukiko New Member

brown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Meowzie

Meowzie New Member

I have dark brown hair with a blonde and red fringe [​IMG]

7. claudine

claudine Member

My hair is somewhere between dark blond and light brown - but it's a very delicate color with a grey shade - typical in my country. I used to hate it and I dyed my hair too many times...Fortunately now, mostly thanks to by wonderful boyfriend, I really like it:D

8. Jesserotica

Jesserotica Member

Everyone answers but no one clicks on the poll on top! lol

I voted "other" even though my hair probably counts as black. I still voted other because my hair is very odd. It's black but it shines blue or green in the light. People ask me a lot of if I've dyed it but I haven't. I spent years eating almost nothing but greens and broccoli and other vegetables and that may have had an effect--I'm not sure. All I know is that as a kid, my hair was darkish brown. Sort of chocolate colored. Then I began dying it all sorts of random colors throughout my teens and early twenties so I never saw my natural color for over ten years. Then in my mid-twenties I went all natural and began growing my real hair again. I also stopped putting any chemical shampoos or conditioners on it.

By the time the natural color started growing in, I noticed that it shined the weird colors in the light. It has to be my diet, I don't know what else it could be.

9. Quirky Jessi

Quirky Jessi Member

My hair is dark brown.

It has natural copper highlights, though. People are always asking me if I dye it, but I don't. I have only added lowlights a couple times and that was years ago. The coppery shimmer is natural and I love it.

10. UmiNoor

UmiNoor Member

I have black hair but not jet black hair. Just a little dark.

11. Parker

Parker Member

I picked other. My hair is gray, silver like. I'm prematurely gray. It's not a good thing. Before it turned gray, it was black, but not jet black.