• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What are you scared of?

bethanyparkin

I'm terrified of lots of things!
Sharks, Clowns, The dark, Puppets, Pale masks, Forests, Looking out a window at night, Spiders and probably more!
I'm rubbish! :) What are you guys scared of?

Werbung:
I am scared of strong storms. It made me a little shaky specially when i could hear the strong twirl of the wind. I am also scared to go in the deep part of the pool/beach where i could not touch the ground anymore even i am wearing a life jacket. I do not know how to swim.

I am scared of strong storms. It made me a little shaky specially when i could hear the strong twirl of the wind. I am also scared to go in the deep part of the pool/beach where i could not touch the ground anymore even i am wearing a life jacket. I do not know how to swim.
Oh yeah I'm very wary around water, and I've not experienced many storms so I'm unsure if I'm scared of them yet

Snakes definitely. I don't know what's happening with this animal :p

Also, when I walk up the stairs at night and it's dark everywhere, I feel a slight shiver ;) but I like it. I'm such a weirdo!

I'm terrified of lots of things!
Sharks, Clowns, The dark, Puppets, Pale masks, Forests, Looking out a window at night, Spiders and probably more!
I'm rubbish! :) What are you guys scared of?

I am afraid of worms. Any kind of words especially those are hairy ones. I am even afraid of caterpillar, on the beans, eggplant and even maggots. I am scared of worms than snake. I used to kill snakes when I was in the farm. I am afraid of sharks too after I watched many sharks movies.

Ghosts and heights, but mostly ghosts. Sometimes I'm scared to go to the loo in the middle of the night because I might see a ghost :D I'm getting better with this, but it's still frightening, and if I see a ghost movie I can't sleep for a week.

Well, I don't believe in ghosts and spirits and my hubby really admire my bravery in the dark.
What I am scared of is the deep water! May it be in ocean or pool, I'm really scared.
Whenever the water reaches my chest, I really yell a lot or cry.
It's because I've almost drowned twice, and the trauma in me never faded away.
So whenever we have a swimming, I usually don't go for adult pools 'cause I'm really scared.

I'm scared of rejection and failure. Usually, things that I know which will elicit disappointment from the people I love - I'm scared of them.
I'm scared of rejection so sometimes I tend to keep my feelings aside and never open up, but my partner is gradually helping me to be more expressive about them. I'm scared of failure, too, especially when the people I know depend on me for something. Usually I wake up at nights just because of it. :(

I'm scared that I'm gonna grow up and decide to have kids...... :( Honestly. For one thing there doesn't need to be any more of ME in the world, and second of all... I know it sounds awful but I just don't feel like raising kids. I know I sound bad but honestly I don't think I have what it takes and I don't really care to find out.

There are a lot of things I hate. Lol. I really hate storms during the night time. It's completely dark in my boyfriends room..but it's cool seeing the lightening out the window. I really hate the BIG booms. I hate large spiders too! Hard to believe that we swallow spiders while we are sleeping. Can you say.... GROSS! Lol. I hate doing dishes. Always messed up my nail polish and makes my hands super dry. I think I should apply lotion afterwards. There is a lot of things I hate...as I stated..but it take FOREVER to list them all. Lol.

Like most of you, there are a lot of things that I am scared of, like creepy crawly animals, ghosts (though I have felt them), spiders, alone in the dark, definitely sharks and clowns.

We always get rain where I come from so I kind of conquered my fear of the storm. I even want to play outside if the rain is really heavy.

Werbung:
Well I have aquaphobia so the fear of drowning is one of the scariest things for me. I also hate frogs or toads. I can't stand them and every time I go out at night or after it rains I walk looking down cause I keep checking for them LOL. My ex husband used to tease me and pull pranks on me all the time.

Back