• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Are You Listening To?

Right now I am listening to Deadmau5's Various CD. Also, mixing that up with some Kpop and classical music. At this moment, the track "the reward is cheese" is playing....

Werbung:
I am currently listening to the show on E! - The Soup. It is one of my favorites and is making me laugh pretty hard right now. It's great at the end of any day :)

I've bene listening to Adele a lot lately. I love all her songs! Also some Natalie Walker. Her songs remind me of a friend I lost recently.

I am currently listening to random music/songs in the radio.
I prefer those mellow type songs since those are relaxing and I usually listen at night.

I have been listening to a lot of 60s and 70s music lately. Though my favorite music is from the 80's and some 90's.

It depends on my mood each day what I listen to though.

In my right ear I'm listening to my ipod and what's play? ♫Mark Ronson - Stop Me ♫
In my other ear I am listening to my fan; its really hot in my room. That's what I get for living in Texas

I've been listening to the same music, really. Heavier metal, rock, etc.

However, one of the guys I game with got this song stuck in my head...for the last two weeks.

I am listening to the Motivational Speeches track mix on 8tracks.com. It's pretty awesome and keeps me going.

In my right ear I'm listening to my ipod and what's play? ♫Mark Ronson - Stop Me ♫
In my other ear I am listening to my fan; its really hot in my room. That's what I get for living in Texas
Stop me ohh stop me :) Such a nice song! :)

I'm currently listening to Only The Horses by Scissor Sisters
I smell...summer! :D

Werbung:
Back