• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Are You Doing This Weekend?

I have so far done not much....

...But i did play with a drunk dot....

Edit: Add in the word halo in the above sentence
<

Werbung:
OH...My...GAWD

I had the best flippin time of my life! I didnt sit down at all and I didnt stop clapping my hands till i got into bed at 6 this morning ahahahahah i swear, U2 rocks my socks long time!

And im at work now! ahahaha great, 10am till 5pm :|

this is the playlist from last night, I swear i dont think ive ever sung, danced, clapped my hands or stamped my feet and jumped as much as i did last night, i have no voice at all, it was absolutely amazing, the stage was all lit up and omg! omg! i went with mum dad and a group of their friends, and there was 10 of us in total and we started a mexican wave that went through 60,000 people and went around the arena 7 times! and WE started it, THAT was AWESOME to the next level dude!

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
I Will Follow
New Years Day
Beautiful Day
Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out of
Angel of Harlem
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride in the Name of Love
Where the Streets have no Name
One

The Fly
Mysterious Ways
With or Without You

The Saints are Coming
Desire
Kite

Wow, that's a good set list! Some good classics. I would have died to hear One live, that must have been amazing....

it was so so so so so so so so so so so good, there was a gap in between the streets have no name and then one, where bono was did the same thing he did on the vertigo dvd, if you have seen it, where he gets everyone to show their phones, and we texted our names to a certain number and it looked amazing, the whole stadium lit up, and then as we were waving our phones the guitar started the first couple of chords or One and we all just went off, i recorded on my phone, quality isnt as good as id hoped though, but it was one of the best versions i have ever ever ever ever ever heard.

Neat! I find after a show I get completely addicted to the band if the show was good. I can't get enough! *coughcoughDavidBowieandTheWhocoughcough*

lolololol
<
it's so true, im so completely obsessed by U2 its not funny, gahhh!I HAD SO MUCH FUN!

(can you tell it was my first concert??) lololol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Subby @ Nov 18 2006, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have so far done not much....

...But i did play with a drunk dot....

Edit: Add in the word halo in the above sentence
<
[/b]

pfft!™ I was ever so slightly inebriated and not the only one
<

<

I also found a new game for the 360. Final Fantasy XI. It is crack and Ima addicted.

A bad clown got me with silly string full in the face, lol. accidental of course and he gave me candy by way of apology....Oooohhhh! I saw Santa today!! He stopped in Toronto on his way to the NP. Dude he rocks.

Joey, stayed at his dad's 2 nights in a row and I miss him terribly.

Jen, youve now been to as many concerts as me, and mine was only regurgitator
<

Dot.... Mines coming in the mail.... am I about to be addicted to crack
<

Werbung:
This weekend?
Well I'm not going to my dad's, so I'm going to play some games, maybe even program some.

Back