• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Weird things you do in the shower?

Lugia

No this isn't meant to be a perverted topic... it's just weird things we do in the shower because nobody's looking, heehee.

Anyway, I like to make weird sound effects, like engine noises. I also sing. Loudly.

Werbung:
Hmmm. I also sing when inside the bathroom but with extra effect (i do dance or act the song).
I also found myself thinking a lot and staying inside within minutes (least i guess is 10 minutes just standing there) before finally pour water on my head.:p

Hmmm. I also sing when inside the bathroom but with extra effect (i do dance or act the song).
I also found myself thinking a lot and staying inside within minutes (least i guess is 10 minutes just standing there) before finally pour water on my head.:p

I used to think a lot too, like I would daydream a lot or think about all the things I have to do and next thing I knew time had gone by really fast. I think I have not done that like in 5 years, now I just take a shower as fast as I can before my kids think of something else they can make a mess of LOL.

I used to think a lot too, like I would daydream a lot or think about all the things I have to do and next thing I knew time had gone by really fast. I think I have not done that like in 5 years, now I just take a shower as fast as I can before my kids think of something else they can make a mess of LOL.

I see. :)
Yes i also feel that i had spend too much time inside the bathroom just thinking of things. But it was nice not to hurry while showering, its like bonding time to yourself. I guess i could not do it on time i would be thinking too that there might be a disaster already outside.

What I do is I bring my phone in the shower and then play some music at the maximum level. That is when I feel like rockin. Sometimes, I would just sing in the shower as if it was a recording studio. the bad things about this is that it will take me an hour more in the shower because I would sing maybe five or six songs and that is really the full songs, not just a part of the song.

Werbung:
I have long hair and when I shower, I feel the water flowing through my hair and think of a Shampoo adverisement. hehe Sometimes, I sing.

Back