• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Weird Customers

Princess Pyro

I was talking to the manager at my local all-night fast food place (I love their OJ :ph34r: ) and she was telling me about some of the customers they get late at night. This is what they've had this week:

- Last night, the guy in front of me was flashing everybody. He was about 50 years old.
- Night before, they had a fat guy wearing only a g-string
- Night before that, they had a car full of naked people.

At my work, I ahve a guy who always has a bird nesting in his hair. I also have a guy who always pays for a $5 purchase in 5c coins. Every. Single. Day.

So, anyone else get some real nutters come in? :lol:

Werbung:
This were quite a long time ago, but I still remember some of my weird customer service moments:

- When I worked at Burger King I once got yelled at because we didn't sell Big Macs.
- At Dunkin' Donuts I got told off because I was trying to rush to get the fresh milk on the coffee counter. "I paid for this coffee, which pays for your salary..." blah blah blah. What kind of loser yells at a 16 year old girl like that?
- Had one customer who came into Burger King during one of the busiest rushes we've ever had, cuts ahead of everyone to complain about the length of time and demands to speak to the manager. When I go tell the manager he says "Tell him to come here" (as he was just as busy elsewhere) and when I go tell this to the complainer, he says "NO. HE WILL COME HERE." Whatever, pal. He ended up leaving without speaking to anyone.

One of my friends though ended up having an old lady go through the drive through, and when they went to give her the order they noticed she was completely nude from the waist down.

Some people are just WEIRD.

Werbung:
i work in a health food shop now and some of the customers who come in are just plain strange
a lot of the fellas are body buiders
then we have the little old ladies for their glucosamine
then there are the veganbs for there vitamins
it is a strange world!!

Back