• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Weight

Werbung:
I don't think the BMI is the best to go with, it doesn't take into consideration the fact that muscle weighs way more than fat does, so if you've got much muscle, it says you're overweight. And, well, if you're naturally stick thin and don't store any fat, of course the BMI (a measure of your fat) is going to give you a small number.

I agree on the curves thing btw - I'm just under 5 ft, 43kilos which is....95pounds so there's not a whole lot to me, heh. I never seem to be able to eat enough to get past 45kilo though so what can you do? If you're sitting on a certain weight but you're happy and healthy, what's to worry about?

I don't think the BMI is the best to go with, it doesn't take into consideration the fact that muscle weighs way more than fat does, so if you've got much muscle, it says you're overweight. And, well, if you're naturally stick thin and don't store any fat, of course the BMI (a measure of your fat) is going to give you a small number.

I agree on the curves thing btw - I'm just under 5 ft, 43kilos which is....95pounds so there's not a whole lot to me, heh. I never seem to be able to eat enough to get past 45kilo though so what can you do? If you're sitting on a certain weight but you're happy and healthy, what's to worry about?

ETA: bah it told me it didn't post the first time!

Happy and healthy, YES!!!

I am 6'3" 185 pounds...I am pretty active, and am pretty happy with my weight. As for healthy, I have been working on that, and am doing a lot better with my eating habits. My daughter too...so there is where it's at, I think...eat right, do stuff, and you should be the weight you are supposed to be...

I think that everyone is unhappy with their bodies, not necessarily their weight....you could be the right weight but your stomach isnt flat enough or you boobs are too small...hips have cellulite...we will never be happy we are WOMEN lol...work out and move on....i should take my own advice...i need to work out ASAP...but i just had surgery and its really difficult to get back into the grove...HELP if you have any suggestions???

If you have a problem with your weight then there are so many facilities are available to loss the weight. For weight you have to do the exercise regularly and also eat some diet food and also do the yoga in your daily basis then your weight will be absolutely decrease.

There are so may Gym available to loose a weight. For weight you have to do the exercise regularly and also eat some diet food and also do the yoga in your daily basis then your weight will be absolutely decrease and you also walk around 1 to 5 km per day.

If I were you, I would not pay much attention to those weight charts. There are so many variables to one's ideal wait. If you look and feel good, don't worry about staying within the weight chart!

Werbung:
I know I could lose some weight. But it is so hard. I find myself doing good and then have a slip and then just can not get back on track.

Back