• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Weekend Boasts & Moans

Snowbaby

How was your weekend? Come on in and boast or moan!!

We had a quiet weekend so it was kinda nice. I went shopping for a few birthday pressies on Saturday. Saturday evening, hubby & I watched a movie on SkyTV. Sunday we did.... HOUSEWORK!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :lol:

How about you guys? :inlove:

Werbung:
My weekend was delightful, except for the fact that my new landlord told me that he is kicking out my new room mate, and that I can stay, which I am going to...

I went for a drive Friday night and saw some friends for a bit, then parked at the swimming hold behind the house I just moved from a few months ago and looked at the stars for hours. I slept in a bit on Saturday, as I had an actual weekend off, 2 whole entire days!!! I went out for a drive at the coast, then had some cocktails with friends, and ended up just coming home and falling asleep on the couch until it was time to go to bed, which was fine, because I have been TIIIIIIIIIIRED!!!

Sunday I was up and at em, got breakfast at the pub across the street (to go, of course, the bartender and I are seeing the same dude, I don't care but she seems to by the look on her face...not my problem) and then the dude came over to invite me to go to our friends' band's cd release party, which was cool, then I dropped him off and went to the beach and stayed until the sun went down...except for my new room mate's struggles, it was a pretty great couple of days...

Back