• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Wednesday Wishes

Snowbaby

Is there anything in your life you wish you'd done but haven't?

I'll sound daft but I wish I took up ice skating when I was younger, now I'm a big scaredy!!

Anyone else?

Werbung:
Well that's kinda vague.

I have no regrets.
As I've said before, I believe you are shaped by your actions, so you know, if it didn't turn out that way it has, I could be a completely different person.

I wish I'd taken dancing lessons! When I finally did, I was to old for anything, plus I never had a dancing partner, so...still, I hope I'll be able to sign up one day, at least recreational - if I find someone who's man enough to join me (so that I don't have to dance male steps, the way I did the last time, cause there weren't any men there!)
<

I wish I studied more in high school. I was the student with "a lot of potential" who just did just enough work to get a passing grade. I don't think it set me back too much now, except that my studying skills are pretty much non-existant.

I wish I would have gone to a second modelling agengy, instead of getting mad and giving it up when the fat lady told me my skinny butt needed to lose weight! I was 6'2" and about 150 pounds at the time..I had nothing to lose!!!

Werbung:
I wish I studied harder in college..or that I went to a different one, that would help me find a job easier - and I think I'd be more succesful if I studied languages for example. But then again, who knows?

Back