• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Wearing Socks Outside :)

Jessica1212

Ever since I was little, I've LOVED walking around outside in white socks! :) I'm really not sure why, it's just fun and comfortable. I always kick my cleats off and walk around in socks after soccer practice. But I've also worn them around the neighborhood, at the park, even grocery stores and Target! I just enjoy the freedom of kicking off my shoes LOL! :D

Does anyone else enjoy doing this too? Where have you gone in socks without shoes, and what are the funniest places you've done it? Let's hear your sock stories! :cool:

Werbung:
I'd personally never do that, though, due to hygienic purposes. Where we live isn't exactly the cleanest place in the third world, so walking around in just your socks outside would be unthinkable.

I have never done that outside before. Mostly because my socks would get dirty. I think the only time I can think of is when I'm walking around in the house. We have a no shoes in the house policy. Usually when I want to go without my shoes I'd go around barefoot.

I usually just do this out in the back yard and out by the pool (if I'm not getting in).
I've walked around a few of my classes without shoes on because I could.

That's so strange. I hate walking outside in socks because they might get wet or dirty. I do like wearing my sandals mostly outside, socks also often make me feet claustrophobic.

The only time I wear my socks outside is when I'm too lazy to get my shoes on to fetch the mail or newspaper in the mornings. Or to greet someone I'm very excited to see come over. ^.^;

I used to do that! Back then, our floor was marbled and it was fun to pretend skating on it. It's a good thing the floor was clean or else I would have to deal with soaking my socks in bleach for an entire day.

Werbung:
If I absolutely have to be wearing socks, then sure, I'll go out with them on, too. I prefer to be barefoot really, but socks are the next best thing. The only bad part is if the ground turns out to be wet, then the socks get all soggy. Ew.

Back