1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Wearing skirts

Discussion in 'Fashion' started by Gabriellea, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Gabriellea

Gabriellea Active Member

I have some skirts, but I don't wear them any more unless I have to for work. I think it stems back to days of the school uniform and then when I worked in retail I had a skirt suit to wear. I feel so liberated not to wear a skirt and these days in business, trouser suits and dresses are more acceptable. Out with the skirt!

2. Margit

Margit Administrator Staff Member

For me it's dependent on my mood and the occasion...

3. Jil Diamante

Jil Diamante New Member

I personally like wearing skirts. It makes you more of a woman. A fragile, vulnerable but fierce creature. Also, it gives you a sexy aura that men root for. We all love that, don't we?

4. Jil Diamante

Jil Diamante New Member

I think a girl should start wearing high heels at the age of 14. This is a good start for balance and having that right posture when walking down the hallway. There's no rule as to when someone should start learning/wearing high heels, a good and early start is a n advantage.

5. SassyPrincess

SassyPrincess Member

Personally, I LOVE wearing skirts. They make me feel classy and princesssy LOL.