• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Wearing Glasses Changes the Shape of Your Nose?

apple

I been wearing plastic frame glasses this year after switching from rimless glasses. The plastic pair is considerably heavier than the rimless because it's full framed (but it's looks better). Recently, I have noticed that a small bump has appeared on the side on my nose. I'm very bothered by it. I used to have a completely straight nose and now, it's a bit crooked T-T. Has anyone experienced this before?

Werbung:
I am using or wearing eye glasses everyday and most of the time. I did not feel or see any changes on my nose area, maybe because it was light and made personalized for me. I guess you should change your eye glasses if its makes you feel different and uncomfortable.

I have been wearing eye glasses for almost three years and I have never noticed any changes with my nose. Same with zararina, it could be because the glasses are too light and it does not really give any weight to the nose,.

Werbung:
Back