• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Weaning

Sezza

Hi guys i need a bit of help. I have unfortunatly got lily into the bad habit of needing to nurse to go to sleep and as she is turning one i am wanting to start weaning. but i have no idea on how to get her to sleep without nursing. plz if you have any idea i would really appreciate them.

Werbung:
Lol I have the same problem, shes 1 in 5 weeks. Edie is only drinking 4oz a night though, before she goes to sleep. I'm just going to slowly decrease the amount of milk she gets until she doesn't need it anymore, well hopefully

Hehe thats the thing lily wants it everytime time she sleeps thats the only time she has it now but god i really need to cut it back and she is so stubborn

Try expressing and giving to her in a bottle/cup. Then gradually introduce cow's milk, then she isn't relying on you so much and you will be able to control how much and when she has her milk.

The baby I nannied for, right up until I left when she was 1 and a half, she used to have a bottle of milk with her breakfast, for her afternoon nap, and then at bedtime. It's not a bad thing, it's up to the mum. Nothing is right or wrong. As long as she is healthy and safe
<

Try expressing though, see if you can wean her off that way.

Werbung:
Back