• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Was I wrong to defend my bf?

busyb316

Hi I'm 22, female. I went out to a club with my boyfriend and he got into a fight with two guys there, but one of the guys was a little person! like less than 3' tall. My bf starting fighting with the big guy and me and the little guy just stood on the side watching. At first shorty didn't do anything, but when my bf got taken down on the ground, he suddenly joined in and started to kick at him and punch him. I got angry so I grabbed him when he tried to punch again and I picked him up and took him over to the side away from the fight and held him by the arm there until it was over. Was I a bitch to do this? or was it a fair fight since he started it?

Werbung:
No, it wasnt wrong to hold him. It unethic to beat someone already lying on the ground.

But why on earth we need a fist fight in the 21st century to settle a dispute???

I do not think you are in the wrong. Especially if someone is down on the ground, a kick or a punch can do serious damage. I think you saw that the fight was over and that someone was taking an unfair advantage of a situation. This leads me to believe you did the right thing!

Werbung:
Nope, you did right. That little guy was wrong for kicking your boyfriend when he was on the floor, it was so unethical to do such a thing! He is a small man, but still a man who can kick really hard! So your boyfriend already was fighting a normal sized guy and then the little one joins in!? Not fair, not because he is a little person and has half the strength of a man that doesn't mean he can join in a fight between two men.

You did the right thing, if that small man had kicked your boyfriend in the wrong place he could have harmed him really badly! So don't feel sorry, at least you didn't kick the small man for what he did, lol, you just took him aside and let the fight go on: one on one!

Back