• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

warm hello girls!

francrislee25

Hi everyone,

I'm Ms. Tina, nurse by profession and a die hard Hollywood actress by "imagination" (haha!).
I'm from Philippines, not so ugly and not so pretty eitther, just an average girl who wants to share helpful insights and somehow provide answers to womanly issues and concerns.

Hope to hear from you girlys. Have a nice day!

Werbung:
Hi Tina and welcome to GPF.

I do hope you will have a great time here. :)

Gosh...Is there a take over bid from all you girls out there in the Philippines?......I do feel so alone here at times. :)

Hi Tina, welcome here at GPF.
I like your blurb, hehe. Anyway, I hope you will enjoy your stay here. I am from the Philippines too :)
See you around. God bless

Gosh...Is there a take over bid from all you girls out there in the Philippines?......I do feel so alone here at times. :)

Hehe, you are not alone and we are all sisters here...:) the super Girl Power. Where are you from? If you don't mind me asking. :)

Hi Tina, welcome here at GPF.
I like your blurb, hehe. Anyway, I hope you will enjoy your stay here. I am from the Philippines too :)
See you around. God bless
Hahaha, Thanks for the warm welcome! where exactly are you located here in the Philippines. I'm from Manila actually. =)

Thank you so much for your lovely kind words....I must be the only one here from the United Kingdom. :)

Location is not that important, its the thought that counts and the sense of belongingness you feel. Speedy's right, we're all sisters here! =)

Thank you so much for your lovely kind words....I must be the only one here from the United Kingdom. :)

You're welcome sis. Is Manchester in United Kingdom right? I guess I saw someone here from Manchester, I will check it again. :)

Werbung:
Hi everyone,

I'm Ms. Tina, nurse by profession and a die hard Hollywood actress by "imagination" (haha!).
I'm from Philippines, not so ugly and not so pretty eitther, just an average girl who wants to share helpful insights and somehow provide answers to womanly issues and concerns.

Hope to hear from you girlys. Have a nice day!

Hi Tina and welcome to Girl Power! I'm from Philippines too. Nice to meet you here.

Oh, don't be... It's just pure coincidence.
And we Filipinas just looove Girl Power, right sistahs? ;)

Back