• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Wal-Mart Gift Receipt Warning

Giving cash can solve a lot of problems, I have a whole stash of expensive and well intentioned gifts from people I love. I feel ungrateful for not liking the item they have chosen and I feel it would be wrong to part with the items.

Werbung:
I don't like to give cash because of my brother. It's the same reason that if someone asks to borrow money for gas, I'd rather fill the gas tank than give them money. With my brother, I always knew that if he had cash it wouldn't go for what he said he wanted it for. I don't like the though of funding someone's illegal habits. Ya know? I would much rather take them to the store, tell them they have $25 to spend on themselves & buy their gift that way. I know its a little weird, but after my brother its what I have to do.

I have never had that situation Phoenyxstarr, but I can understand your feelings. I have teenagers and a number of relatives really struggle to know what to buy them. They appreciate getting money because they can put it all together to buy things that they really want.

Werbung:
That sucks for those people! I would be very pissed if Wall-mart was taking half of my well earned money especially since they have the worst customer service.

Back