• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Vinegar

Potholer

Last year, my first year of flatting, I discovered the brilliance of Vinegar.

Seriously.

First of all, it removes 99.8% (ish) of mold spores. Spray it on mold and wipe it down and away mold!! It might smell of vinegar for half an hour or so but that fades - which leads me to its second amazing property - it gets rid of smells. If you keep a small egg cup of vinegar in a room, it takes away bad smells. We have found this works miracles in rabbity smelling areas. We now keep a spray bottle of vinegar in our house rabbit's area and regularly spray the area - it smells of vinegar for half an hour but then that disappears along with the rabbity smell.

Also, if you get mold on your clothes (which is what it's like where I flat.....*grimace*) then you can spray it on and it gets rid of it, even delicate clothes.

And you can put a cup in with your washing - good for stains, though I haven't personally tried that out.

But yes, look it up, vinegar and household uses. Sho good!

Werbung:
Werbung:
Indeedy !

I have a bottle of vinegar under my sink as well, best glass cleaner I've ever used and it's good for taking deodorant marks out yoru clothes as well
<

Back