• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Valentina - Welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowbaby

<
Valentina,

<
to Girl Power Forum. Please make yourself right at home, if you need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask.

Here, you can find our very simple Forum Rules
<

Be sure to give a hello in the shoutbox!! Also in the "My Controls" section, you can choose a forum skin to match your mood. Don't forget to have a go at our Arcade (you need to make 2 forum posts in order to access it
<
), and also feel free to create your very own Blog!!

Snowy
<

Valentina registered on the December 1, 2006, 2:23 pm.
View Valentina's Profile

Werbung:
I don't appreciate people making up stories, accusing other members of this site of harrassing them, when I have the facts that say otherwise.

She is banned, and stays banned. Being her "twin", I'm sure you will understand this
<

she's tryin to go on the comp!

Valentina:

wat hav i done?

I just sorta ACIDENTALLY did that!

(and i only asked how long snowbaby has had this site... then POOF i was suspended!)

April:

YES i do! she is a pain

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (April @ Dec 8 2006, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I just sorta ACIDENTALLY did that!
How can you ACCIDENTLY accuse someone of sending you an abusive PMs?????

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (April @ Dec 8 2006, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
(and i only asked how long snowbaby has had this site... then POOF i was suspended!)[/b]
You know why you were suspended, because I had to explain it to you several times!
<
[/b]

PLEASE DONT BAN ME! I DID NOTING WRONG! excuse me for shouting!

ps i only hang out at practically 1 site... this one! val tought me how to use it

no Valentina, what you did was send me a pm telling me that you had received abusive pm's from another member....this was plainly NOT true as Snowbaby has already explained to you. You see, the forum database keeps a record of every pm that has been sent between members here..............the ONLY pm you ever received was from my account in response to the one you sent to me.

Falsely accusing other members of harassing you will not be tolerated on this site as you have learnt the hard way.

Strange that you are supposed twins, in the same house under an i.p that is not allowed on this site and yet you sit here typing. Covering your i.p with a proxy server probably. Give me a break . Valerie aka April, read what Snowbaby has posted above. You were caught out. You broke forum rules. You were banned. It's all very simple.

Werbung:
Valentina:
Sorry! Sorry!

I was ment to tell, sigh, Let It Snow, from... i wont say as i hav no permission

April:

Push OVER val! I time! they DO NOT like you no more!

(oops twin hazard! i made her cry she thinks she is not wanted! SORRY need to go!)

ps.. again I AM NO THAT STUPID STUPID SHOW OFF VALENTINA (not valerie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back