• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Vacation is almost here!

SarahLizzie

Friday night when I get done working we are leaving out home in PA to travel to SC for vacation for a week. I do not know what makes me for excited, the fact that this will be my first time at the reach beach during a season where I can go into the water, or the fact that I will be with my boyfriend and two daughters.

My boyfriend and I work in the same restaurant, but we work opposite schedules. He works Mon-Fri during the day, and I work Mon-Fri night and all day Saturday and Sunday. Plus I do free lance writing, so I work almost nonstop....Generally on the one day off I have a week, he ends up staying at work late. So us being able to spend more than a half hour together before bed, is going to fantastic! Though I am sure it will make me hate the end of the vacation even more.

Have you gone on a vacation this summer? Or are you going to?

Werbung:
No, I won't be going on vacation this summer. I hope to take a vacation around my birthday. Enjoy you vacation!

Have fun! :D I hope you'll have a great time.
As for me, I've gone on vacation this summer in Halkidiki, Greece. It was fantastic! :D

Wow, that sounds awesome! It is the best thing to spend your free time with the person you love most in the world. Enjoy each moment and do not worry about what comes after that. That will take care of itself. It always does. As for me...no vacation for me, I had a long one last year, so I am fine. (-: Bon Voyage!

Werbung:
I hope you will have great vacations with or without travelling:) . My boyfriend and I went to the mountains for a few days. It was fantastic! I'm always more than happy, when I can spend time with him - no matter where:D .

Back