• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

UTI'S (urinary tract infections). I have the solution!

Mochajava

I get UTI's ALL of the time. At least every 2 months or so and I was tired of going to the doctor just to get antibiotics that I knew eventually would stop working. I searched and searched for natural remedies. Drink cranberry juice..no.Take cranberry pills..ok slightly more helpful but I ended up having to take 4 every few hours to get effect results. Then I stumbled upon Cystoforce. It's an amazing product made up on many natural ingredients including Uva Ursi. Cystoforce combined with Uva ursi pills and cranberry pills works wonders! My infection goes away in about a day. Be sure to continue taking atleast the cystoforce for a few days after the pain goes away to prevent it from reoccurring. Hope this information helps!

Werbung:
I get UTI's all the time as well. Can you take this all the time to prevent them I wonder? I would like to have something that you can take each day to prevent them from even starting.

Luv2write, have you tried to increase the amount of water you drink everyday? This can make a huge difference.

I get a lot of these when my kidneys are playing up, hurts like mad, but yeah cranberry juice is really effective I've heard. I'll try them pills next time, thank you.

I get UTI's all the time as well. Can you take this all the time to prevent them I wonder? I would like to have something that you can take each day to prevent them from even starting.

Hey, I was a UTI victim as well and I came to the point that I was shivering because of infection. I knew the pain, it is very painful to the max. It was the hardest thing I had experienced in terms of illness. I suggest, drink water a lot, avoid eating much chocolate and if you did drink plenty of water afterwards.(I am not sure about chocolates, though but that was my observation). Intake more Vitamin C and proper hygiene is very important. If you have young coconut around, drink at least 1 coconut water every morning. We don't have cranberry here except we will buy in the store which is for me is expensive, young coconut water is alternative. Then, the pill I took was " cotrimoxaxole". I am not sure if it is available in your place.

Did your doctor ever give you a reason you get UTIs so often? It just seems like an excessive amount and it makes me wonder if there's a deeper medical cause for it. I've had a couple throughout my entire life and I know how painful they can be so I can't imagine getting one every couple of months. I agree with the previous posters though regarding drinking more water and the cranberry juice.

For me, I found this type of cranberry juice (the brand I think is R.W. Knudson, but I could be wrong) it is pure cranberry juice, nothing else added. I will drink a large glass (probably 2 and a half cups) diluted with water and apple juice (it is seriously bitter and dry) 3-4 times per day. My UTI's and yeast infections last less than 3 days, no pain beyond the first day. It is an organic drink, and I would definitely recommend it because it is so easy, and tastes great (when mixed).

Go with what works for you, I used to get yeast infection's every 2 weeks and UTI's every 2 months or so, but there was nothing wrong with me, healthy diet etc. Not anymore, now I just drink this if I feel it coming, and it usually doesn't even show up!

I get uti's all the time too. Cranberry juice is the only thing that really helps me. Taking cranberry pills also helps. I've only been to the doctor one time for it.

Uva Ursi is amazing for UTI's. I used to get them all of the time and then I heard about Uva Ursi and when I feel like I may have a UTI coming on I start taking it and I never get the UTI. It is awesome! I'll definitely look into that product you listed. Thanks for the recommendation!

I came across Uva Ursi the last time I researched natural treatments for UTI's. I usually just ended up going to the doctor when I had a UTI because it was so painful. Knowing there is something else I can keep on hand that actually works is really reassuring. I may have to invest in this! I used to get UTIS quite often myself.

Wow ladies I hate to hear that you all suffer from so many UTI's. I'm 36 and have had 2 my whole life and they are so painful. I couldn't imagine this being something that happens frequently. When you have these, does your Dr. order your urine to be cultured? This is a very important thing to have done if you suffer from these frequently to make sure you receive the correct antibiotic.

Thank you for the recommendation! I've never heard of uva ursi before but it definitely sounds like something worth looking into. One product that I use every single day is Apple Cider Vinegar. I drink a glass of water mixed with 1 tbsp ACV twice a day and it's great for all sorts of ailments, and you don't have to worry about negative side effects. It's cheap, it tastes pretty good (it's bitter, but you get used to it) and it's one of the healthiest things you can put in your body. I also give my cat ACV daily as he is very prone to urinary tract infections and since I've started his daily regimen he hasn't displayed any signs of discomfort.

When I was pregnant, I suffered from UTI and having to urinate every now and then makes it really annoying. Plus the fact that it can also affect the baby inside me makes it even worse.

What I found to be an effective solution would be drinking pure cranberry juice and coconut water in a straight week. These helped lessen the amount of pus cells present in my urine so when I gave birth, I was then cleared for UTI. Plain water helps too but it's not enough especially when the UTI is at its worst.

Like many here, I have had great success with cranberry juice. I also picked up my water intake. Some people mentioned eating or drinking parsley and celery. I am not too big a fan of those two unless it is in a soup. So, I came to the conclusion that the most user-friendly option is indeed cranberries!

Werbung:
You really need to drink more water than normal during a UTI attack - and 16 to 24 ounces per day of cranberry juice or the equivalent in capsule form. Cranberries have an astringent effect against infection. Other great natural astringents which are also diuretics are dandelion and horsetail. Infuse them with hot water and drink as much as possible.

If your back pain doesn't ease after 48 hours or if you gets the chills then you might need some antibiotics. I, too, like the thread started am against using antibiotics too much as the infections do become immune to them (also they can cause other problems) but don't let an infection get too strong a hold on you.

Back