• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

*updated*... I'm Getting New Glasses!!!!

Snowbaby

I had my 2 yearly eye test today, and although there's not any big changes to my eye sight, I've decided to get new glasses. The ones I currently have are about 5 or 6 yrs old and I really don't like them. Time for a change!!

I pick up my new specs on Sunday and for the first time in my eye glasses buying history, the girls in the opticians was VERY helpful in finding me frames that suit me. And she was young and funky and knew exactly what I needed. I love her!!!!

<

Werbung:
I want new glasses !!! in fact I NEEd new glasses cos these have a chip in them lol. Everytime we get paid I think "Hmmmm I'll get new glasses this month" .... then we end up having to pay some huge bill like vet/car/overdue council tax lol.

Maybe when (if) I get my bonus from work in May I'll get round to treating myself

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thistle @ Apr 10 2008, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Maybe when (if) I get my bonus from work in May I'll get round to treating myself
This is the reason I'm able to get them just now. Specsavers have 2 for 1 on just now, so I got a pair of prescription glasses and a pair of prescriptions sunglasses for £125. A very very good deal I thought, AND they are designer brand - not that it bothers me to have a named brand, it was the only pair I really liked! But still a fab price on them.

The ones I wanted were half rimmed frames, but my lens for my left eye is too thin and they can't do rimless frames on thin lenses
<

I've been wearing my contacts far too much and so I thought it's time to get specs I like and feel ok about wearing. [/b]

Werbung:
Ok here they are... excuse the concentration on my face, do you know how difficult it is to take a photo of your own face?!!

Old specs:
old.jpg

New specs:
new.jpg

Sunglasses:
sunnies.jpg

Back