1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Upcycling is good for self-expression too

Discussion in 'The Expression Centre' started by Zynni, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Zynni

Zynni Member

I always loved art. I've loved drawing, painting, and just plain making stuff, since I was a very small child. I was "upcycling" as a kid, before it had a name. I used to use the stuff I had or found and make it into other stuff. I love that upcycling has now taken on a life of its own. I think it is the best use of my creativity, and it also has lots of other beneficial aspects.

Do you upcycle?

2. L3Hub

L3Hub New Member

creative! I wouldn't have known what to do with them. I keep them because I know they have uses, but they never got reformed into other products. :S

3. Zynni

Zynni Member

Take a peek at Pinterest sometime. You'll find tons of ways to repurpose stuff. It's fun. It's a good way to save cash and it's also environmentally friendly. I think most people are more creative than they give themselves credit for.