• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Unisex bathrooms

Gabriellea

I really don't like these, but find many places have them now. The worst is when men leave the toilet seat up or 'miss'. The worst experience was in a nightclub, because girls like to chat and gossip and put their make up on without men around. Let's face it in the ladies many important conversations are held and you can't do that with unisex bathrooms.

Do you like them and would it put you off going? If I know they are unisex I prefer not to go in and rather go in the accessible bathroom.

Werbung:
It's a weird thing, in a way, and I think some people could benefit from it -- maybe any trans person, for instance? And restaurants where a father brings a daughter to the washroom or a mother her son? These "we're not quite certain" situation.

My biggest peeve about washrooms is usually, in crowded places, there is a long line to get in the ladies washroom, and nobody in the men's. Makes me want to just say screw it and go to the guy's washroom.

I'm not comfortable using a unisex bathroom if there are men in there. If no one is around, fine. Otherwise, I'd probably wait.

Ha! GoSenseless, I've actually done that. It really depends on the place though. Some men's rooms are just nasty.

Many restaurants have an accessible washroom and that's usually where parents will take their children. I would say in the case of transgender, there are probably in the minority and public restrooms need to cater to the majority and not case to have them. In fast food places they have them to save space and money and I understand that, but it's still far from ideal.

I mean having sanitary machines in an unisex bathroom is awkward, do you really want a man to see you buying tampons?

In certain situations where the men's room is free, we all have been there in a hurry, but often it's in desperation.

Eh, over here we don't have that kind of bathrooms... and I can see several incidents taking place if we had them, that is for sure. If we had them I'd not like to use them either, I already dislike using public bathrooms, let alone use a bathroom that was used by a man as well! YUCK!

No offense to the men out there, but even my fiancee says the men's public bathrooms are such a mess! And let me tell you I don't think the women's bathrooms are any better, but apparently men are more messy. Of course I have seen really nasty things in women public bathrooms, but mostly at bus stops! Not cool at all! I guess I'll never know... unless I get to use one o those unisex bathrooms... man, that got to be a messy bathroom! Used by both males and females...

I don't care for them either I'll tale a ladies room over a uni-sex anytime
The porta-potties are the worst. This girl would rather pee outside

Werbung:
I just don't think it's necessary. I mean, I can see if it's a one toilet bathroom, and it's just available for all to use. The ones with stalls where you share a restroom with men, no thanks.

Yeah, Kellygirl, I'd have to go REALLY bad, before I'd consider using a porta-potty.

Back