• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Underweight/Overweight?

I'm overweight. I need to lose about 60 pounds or until I reach size 10. I had given up on my weight loss goals until recently.

Werbung:
I'm currently back to being in my normal weight according to my BMI! I've been trying my best to lose weight this summer, and things have been going great! I've been on a -slight- diet and I've been working out by learning a little bit of Northern shaolin martial arts. And it really helped!

I am the weight for my height apparently. I want to be thinner but when I am the weight I want to be everyone complains I look too thin. I am kind of happy where I am, it is more or less fine I guess - not too fat, not too thin.

I could tone up more though. But I had some extra weight on until I cut down on white bread which bloated me. Now it is okay.

I'm about average. I have gained a few inches and pounds since I had my daughter, but I am back down to my pre pregnancy weight now. I could use a little toning though. It would be nice to be able to wear a bikini and get a nice tan again.

I'm underweight. It has always been like this and it's normal in my family - we have good metabolism. I love my body, I love how thin and fragile I am but some people's reaction annoys me so much. Too many women accused me of suffering from anorexia already. I'm healthy, I've never been on a diet and I eat lots and lots of delicious things.

I'm in the healthy weight category for my height. I was a chubby kid when I was really young but I now live a healthy lifestyle that I can maintain. I work out on a regular basis as the endorphins make me feel good for the rest of the day and then I can eat what I want without feeling guilt. Everything in moderation is my motto.

Before I had my second child, I was of the right weight for my height. I was neither underweight nor overweight and I was happy with how much I weighed. But after my second child, I just can't seem to lose my pregnancy weight. And then my third and my fourth children came, and I'm now pretty much overweight.

I understand your predicament. It's really hard to lose the weight but I think with much discipline, anything is possible. Your decision not to go to the grocery store is a good start. Make sure you don't stock up on junk food at home. No junk food no chance to eat anything unhealthy.

I've always pretty well been within a healthy range for my height, but I've never been satisfied with my weight. I did come close to being slightly overweight when I was at my heaviest. When I was really struggling with depression, I was binge eating a lot. But my ideal weight is still within a healthy range for my body type. Also, all the exercise and eating right really helps keep my mood stable. It isn't always the easiest path, but it does make me feel a lot better in the long run.

Most people would probably consider me underweight. I have been suffering from an eating disorder, but it doesn't affect my size that much. I've always been skinny and people always used to accuse me of having an eating disorder long before I actually had one. I've been in recovery for my eating disorder for a little while now but I admit that sometimes I want to go back to it. It's very addictive and makes me feel incredibly pure.

Werbung:
I'm 12 pounds overweight but I am in the midst of losing 23 pounds. I'm 5'2 and I think that I would be much healthier and appear much leaner if I were 125 pounds. I am 5'2 and 148 pounds is way too much weight to carry. I don't understand how I even got to this size when I work out daily and do not eat junk food. Sometimes when I have something extra to eat that is over my daily calorie limit, I have the proclivity to pack on weight. So, now I am adhering to 1200 calories per day and I contrive to lose 2 pounds each week. So, far so good. I started at 150 pounds and lost 2 pounds in a week. Losing weight isn't a problem for me, it's keeping it off because sometimes, I must admit, that I go overbaord with calories. I made a promise to myself that I will NOT allow myself to reach 150 pounds again. I don't want to start having health issues. So, I hope all goes well.

Back