• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Ultram/Tramadol?

leighdu

I hope this is correct folder for this, so I apologize in advance if I'm posting in the wrong area.

My doctor just subscribed me Ultram for lower back pain @ 50 mg each. Now, this may be because I am not used to taking medication, but I ate, then took one just as the bottle says, and within 30 minutes I was vomiting, then after that felt like I was in a daze for several hours!

I'm wondering is this because I am getting used to a new medicine and something that will eventually go away, or is this something serious I should consult my doctor about? It definitely helped my lower back, but I have never ever experienced anything like these side effects before!

Werbung:
Anytime you have a reaction, it's a good idea to ask your doctor about it. Sometimes the nausea and disorientation is normal for a pain medication but there are times it isn't as well. It's definitely a good idea to check. At the very least, look up the medicine on a legitimate site for the symptoms.

Werbung:
According to http://www.drugs.com/sfx/tramadol-side-effects.html if you vomit you should contact your doctor immediately. It's listed under "severe" side effects. But I'd say they just say that to "cover their butt" legally. I'd definately contact your doctor to ask him about it though...some medications can make you sick like that if you take them on an empty stomach. I'm not sure if you should take that med with food or not though...but it probably wouldn't hurt to try eating before taking it.

Back