• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

two boys are falling over me, what can I say , how can I apologize ????

Fresh

Hi ?

I am sooo Confused !!

as I said before , I would like to live single , but !! there is a problem.

ummmmmm I am pretty , so that's really make me shy !! , and it's the reason behind the problem.

the problem is , there was a boy , he is my cousin , I felt like he liked me !!!!!!!! , when he was smiling at me I smiled too ! I wasn't really feel that he likes me , and if I smile at him too , he will like me more and moooooore !!

and when I knew , I made a mistake , a problem to make him hate me !!

and I think this way was a Successful way , now he is ignoring me , when I look at him , I feel like his eyes are sad ! , that's really bothers me ! , I wasn't wanted to make him sad , I was wanted him just to hate me!

I can't say sorry to him , "sorry" is not enough to fix it !

the second boy is my cousin too , he is mom's brother's boy !!

I think he is starting to like me !! <omg this is too much ! isn't it?>

he is looking at me aaaaall the time , watching my smiles and moves and everything! if I look at him , he smiles , I smiles too !!!!!

I don't want to say " please stop this , find another girl " , I don't know maybe he didn't mean this , and he is not loving me !! I don't want to be embarrassed

tell me what can I do or say to the second boy.

and how can I apologize to the first !?​

Werbung:
Re: two boys are falling over me , what can I say , how can I apologize ????

up.....!

the second boy is my cousin too ,​

It's okay! Calm Down! :)

They are your cousins. If you think they like you, they like you family-wise. :D

lol I'm the complete oppisite :p Don't be afraid to say hello and sorry! ;)

Everythings fine! Your overeacting! :rolleyes:

There is nothing bad going on, they're your family! Don't forget that. :D

I thinked about this too , maybe they like me as a cousin , but there eyes tells another thing !!!!
I'm tired from thinking , I will never go to the familey parties ,, they'll forget about me .

I suggest that you avoid anyone that you are related too thats wrong...in so many ways...start meeting guys at school and thru other friends...

Werbung:

ummmmmm I am pretty​

Umm that sounds conceited. They're your cousins calm down. It's probably just a family love. We can all love our family can't we? I am pretty sure my brother loves me secretly but he acts like he doesn't like me. I know he does :D

Back