• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Twins, but different fathers

huh? really? I didn't know that it will be possible. Wow, that's terrible of what she did. It's my first to know about such thing as well. Very funny but sad for the babies.

Werbung:
That is very strange indeed! I have never heard of that before...the craziest I had heard of was twins that were born 1 ehite & 1 black (both parents look white) & this is because 1 parent has a coloured background - I think she has aboriginal bloodlines & this is how it happened.

This story is amazing! I think it is really interesting that a phenomenon like this can happen! She is pretty lucky that this happened to her because now she will have all the media surrounding her and awaiting the birth of her twins. The only downside is the children will likely grow up thinking their mom sleeps around. And also, the fathers are probably pretty upset especially the guy she was committed to.

Ok if they are identical how do they know which father goes to which
Baby? Complicated doesn't even begin to describe this situation.

Crazy! I have never heard of this, didn't even know something like this existed until today lol. She has a long journey ahead of her explaining for the rest of her kid's lives how they are twins with different fathers, kind of like a little karma for cheating.

Unbelievable. I read the article twice to have a clear explanation on how it happens. I can't believe that a woman can have sex with two different men in less than 24 hours.

Yea thats crazy i actually heard about this before from watching the maury show and it surprised the heck out of me its actually kind of amazing and interesting to me.

I have actually heard real documented stories of twins being born to two different parents. It is rare, and I have no idea how it is possible but it is. I think the person would have most likely to have to have been with the same person as another within a very short time. I think I may have even heard of cases where one twin had entirely different features than another-such as one black one white-if the parents were both of different races.

Werbung:
Back