• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Twins, but different fathers

Yes, I have heard of this happening before. It's not exactly common but it has happened before. I recall a case where one baby was white and the other black.

Werbung:
Wow, I wonder what the chances of that happening are? Have never heard of such a thing. Does make for some interesting stories though. So I wonder what she is going to tell the kids when they are older and are asking questions?

Thats seems to be unbelievable. Kind of bizarre. This is the first time I've ever heard of this happening. @.@ Wow. It is so weird I'm quite speechless. >_< As the sub heading of the articles says.. "One in a million occurrence"... I'm pretty sure its 1 in 10million occurrence.

I feel sorry for the babies, only a slut would have sex with two guys in less than 24 hours. Who knows what other things she is into.

I have heard of it.
Maybe the same woman?
Anyway, i think the chance is very slim, i mean twins with different fathers.
Will the twins still look alike?
I am wondering how did they find out that the twins have different fathers...

I knew this happens quite often with cats, but I had no idea that it could happen with people as well!
This is a very complicated case for every parent envolved, but I mostly grief for the children.
They are brought into this world, not asking for any of this to happen. The mother should'nt have cheated in the first place,
or at least have used protection to prevent innocent children being dragged into this.

I knew this happens quite often with cats, but I had no idea that it could happen with people as well!
This is a very complicated case for every parent envolved, but I mostly grief for the children.
They are brought into this world, not asking for any of this to happen. The mother should'nt have cheated in the first place,
or at least have used protection to prevent innocent children being dragged into this.
Why does it happen quite often with cats?
I have never heard of it...
It happens to woman once in a blue moon.

Why does it happen quite often with cats?
I have never heard of it...
It happens to woman once in a blue moon.

It's quite often because a female cat ovulates every time she mates. Cats mate with multiple partners when they are in heat.
This is the reason the kittens can have different fathers. The differences between the kittens are small most of the time, several different colours for example.
But I also have 2 cats (siblings) that have a totally different type of fur. One has a longer, softer type of fur than the other. And most likely they have different fathers.

It is going to create a lot of complications for the twins as they grow up. I hope things work out well for them.

I feel sorry for the babies, only a slut would have sex with two guys in less than 24 hours. Who knows what other things she is into.
Perhaps you are right, but I prefer not to judge, we all make bad decisions sometimes and name calling doesn't help anyone.

Only one sperm can enter an egg at any one time. Therefore it's one dad, it's the egg that then splits once it is fertilized, so this is impossible.

Werbung:
That was odd and that was shameful. Hope the babies will be well taken cared of. She was still young and hope at least one father would take the responsibility for the twins.

Back