• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

True Blood

Vampy

I couldn't find a forum post about this show yet and I was shocked!

Does anyone else watch this show like I do? I just love it! I've read all the books in the series and I usually catch the episode of the series every Sunday night when it's on. I missed tonight's season finale because my kids needed me but I'll watch is ASAP.

If you've never watched it, give it a try. Definitely start from the beginning though. There are so many storylines going on sometimes it gives daytime soaps a run for their money.

Werbung:
One of my favorite Vampire dramas ever. Some good emotional content here too but very bloody and violent, dealing with all kinds of adult subject matter. Very much my style.

I got hooked on the first series but have a lot of catching up to do from there! It is such a great show, very funny, sexy and with brilliant characters. It is one of few shows nowadays to actually shock and surprise me, which is a good thing.

I love the show! I haven't read the books yet which is strange for me but my life has been crazy here lately. I just stumbled on it by accident and I've been hooked ever since.

I haven't read the books either but would like to, just to see how they compare to the show. I have so many book I want to read though I have no idea when I will get round to them lol

I've been debating as to whether or not to get into this show. It looks pretty good, but I have so many other shows to watch! I watched part of the first episode and thought that it seemed interesting enough. I hope to give it a try at some point in the near future.

I highly recommend it, it is one of the best shows on TV at the moment, funny and original as well as very sexy. Everything about it works, particularly the setting and the casting.

I love True Blood (or TB as my boyfriend calls it). My boyfriend and I got into it around the end of season 1 and it was exciting because we were able to watch the entire season in one weekend. I know that they are filming season 5 now in Los Angeles (where I live and am looking for Bill!) and I can't be any more excited. Really looking forward to seeing more Sookie/Eric action.

The new season of Trueblood is showing in the US and I'm desperate to avoid spoilers until I can watch it here in the UK! It's a brilliant TV show and portrays the supernatural in an almost realistic light unlike Twilight etc.

What do you all think about the Pam/Eric story line that the show has been focusing on? I love it! I love watching the flashbacks and getting more insight on how the characters met and know each other because the series is so different than the books.

We only have 2 more episodes left! Does anyone have any clue as to who the Warlo character is and why does Sookie belong to him? I know that they probably won't reveal anything and just leave a huge cliffhanger for next season. This season has been so slow and horrible!

I've read all the books, and to be honest, whilst a couple of them were OK, some of them are truly dreadful. HBO has made a silk purse, out of a sow's ear, with their rendition of True Blood. The latest series is nothing like the book it's supposedly based around. I love the series, because they've taken the books as a base, and made a gritty, sexy and hard hitting series. If they'd gone purely by the book, it would be like looking at some mildly comedy version of crap like The Vampire Diaries.

Werbung:
I loved the first season, I was addicted to True Blood for some time but now I don't like it so much. My favourite character, Eric, acts strange now and he annoys me. He is just too good:p . I prefer evil vampires:D . Bill always annoyed me. I like Sookie, but it's not enough to attract me to this show.

Back