• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

To what extent are you willing to do for your partner?

Cecille

You know the saying "Love can move mountains"? Well, I know somehow there are people out there that are willing to do just anything for the one they love.

Me? I think I can take all the heartaches, financial crisis, and even long distances for my hubby as I have done it before and so far, here we are still together. ;)

You, up to what extent are you willing to do for your love?

Werbung:
I have moved all over the country with my partner when he needed to change jobs, because i loved him. Some other woman might have left him or told him to call once a week and send money but not moved. I did not want him to be alone and did not want to break up our family. So i moved with him. That's what i did for love.

Werbung:
This is an easy question:) When my boyfriend is happy, I'm happy, I couldn't be happy if I knew that he is sad or doesn't feel well. So if he needed my help, I'd anything for him. If he asked me to be in a long distance relationship, it would be extremely hard for me, but I'd agree. I love him. He is always there for me, too.

Back