• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Tired of the dishes

Allison

I am so tired of dishes. It seems like every time I turn around there are more dishes to wash. My hands are dried out and I'm exhausted. It's 4 am and I still have a load to wash before I can go to bed. With 3 kids it really piles up. And the bottles? Ugh.

I wish there was a genie who could do my dishes for me.

Werbung:
It is rather amazing how those dishes pile up!! I cannot rap my head around it - it is one those annoyances. Is there anyway that you could maybe get a dishwasher? I do not have one, but I do have family that has one...and it seems to really simply matters. Also, maybe wear gloves and use one of those brushes where your hands do not have to be immersed in the water?

All the best to you...one or another, I hope you find a solution...it can feel like such a time stealer. At least, once they are older, it can be one of their chores possibly? It was was of mine as a child - and now I see why.:rolleyes:

Well, I despise almost all household chores. Especially cleaning the house when I have to lift all those furniture up - it is just totally exhausting! And although washing dishes is not that difficult, yeah it still eats up my time which I could spend on working online. I just try to wash them immediately though, so I won't have to wash piles of them.

I know the feeling. I wish I had room in my kitchen for a dishwasher , but they are so expensive to run I would probably end upbwashing them by hand

I feel your pain. A lot of our plates and bowls have been broken, so it feels like I'm washing the same dishes over and over and over again, and then I never really get caught up on the pans and extras. It drives me nuts. I'm so sick of doing dishes that I'm tempted to just start eating straight out of whatever I cook in.

Washing the dishes was the assign household chore to me before when I was younger (elementary to high school). I get used to it and I actually sing while washing the dishes since it takes a lot of time to finish tones of it. Lol
I can also remember I am all wet afterwards since I sometimes make fun of the water and plates so that it will be fun to do and not a burden. Although there are times I am asking why I am the one given the burden.:p

I agree.. I hate doing the dishes. It seems like I can never keep up with them. We do have a dish washer but it likes to leak water all over the kitchen floor so we don't use it very often. I wish there was also a dish genie along with a laundry genie! :)

I completely know how you're feeling. It's the same way at my house. Every time I wash dishes, I turn around to find there are more to be done. It drives me insane. It's like I'm the only one in the house that knows how to do them. It's just ridiculous and I wish it would stop.

Ugh.. I feel your pain too. It seems like I am constantly doing dishes. My husband cooks, so I have no right to complain really, but it drives me nuts! (Especially when I pair that with laundry and straightening up the house.. I feel like I spend so much time cleaning).

We have six kids, so I more than understand. Then ontop of that my fiancee doesnt help with the dishes and frequently has his buddy over, so they end up eating again. dirty dishes, full trash bags, and dirty laundry seem to be the only things I do when I am not at work.

Ugh I'm sick of it too! I'm really sick when the kids start groaning if I ask them to do it. They say "my back hurts when I wash the dishes" or "I really hate doing them!" Does my daughter think I like doing them? It is baffling. I am not the only one who makes the mess so why am I the only one cleaning it up?

Since my original post it's gotten much worse. My brother, his girlfriend, and 2 children are staying with us. No one else will do the dishes. We have to bail out (empty water) our bathroom sink every time we do dishes, so it's kind of a big chore. So here I am...washing load after load after load. It's driving me insane.

Come on, it isn't written in stone that you have to do all the work alone!

Since my original post it's gotten much worse. My brother, his girlfriend, and 2 children are staying with us. No one else will do the dishes. We have to bail out (empty water) our bathroom sink every time we do dishes, so it's kind of a big chore. So here I am...washing load after load after load. It's driving me insane.

Werbung:
Encourage your children to help, or take away priveleges. Children need to be taught to respect their parents and give a helping hand!!

Back