• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Tips For Your First Kiss

MiszMariee

When it comes to a first kiss, everything should come naturally. It's a given!
SIDE NOTE: Don't ever rush into a first kiss, do it because you're truly ready.
  • How to kiss
When your lips meet, keep them slightly parted and press gently against his lips. Tilt your head
slightly to one side, so your noses won't get in the way.

What do you do next? It depends. If it's just a little kiss, a peck on the lips, move away but (this is very important) don't move away all of a sudden, as if you were disgusted by his kiss! Just move away slowly, maybe while still holding hands, and looking in his eyes.

On the other hand, if you're French kissing (or Frenching)

French kisses are kisses in which you also use your tongues. (That's why you part your lips slightly.) So, after you've started kissing, the next step is that either he will slip his tongue into your
mouth or you'll slip yours into his. Don't let your tongue go limp but move it around his, or playfully push his tongue out with yours, then let him push your tongue back into your mouth, and so on. Repeat this until you get tired of it (which you never will!)
  • How to get him to kiss you
Sometimes people who are nervous send out mixed signals. You might want him to kiss you, but your nervous behavior might be saying "stay away."

First of all your posture should be open. Sit or stand close to him. Face him. Look at him, not at the ground. Don't cross your arms or lean away or, instead of "kiss me" you'll be saying "kiss off!"

Look into his eyes. Smile. Get close to him. If you're not holding hands yet, do it. Ask him to help you remove an earring, or undo the clasp of that gold necklace you're wearing. To do that he's got to put both hands on your neck.

Now turn your head, and look in his eyes, and be quiet. Smile. If he says anything, just interrupt and whisper his name softly. He'll kiss you for sure!

3) Kissing do's and dont's

A sure way to ruin a perfect kiss is with bad breath. Carry around some mints or gum, and have one a few moments before you kiss.Offer him one too. Avoid spicy foods, garlic and onions just before. Or at least make sure you're both eating spicy food, so neither will notice. You might be nervous, but don't giggle during or after you kiss. The other person won't understand it's nervous laughter. He'll think that you were laughing at him. Practice makes perfect!
The only way to get good at kissing is to practice. Have fun! Just relax, everything should just come naturally.

Werbung:
Excellent advice! I like how you manage to explain it without making it too... well, for lack of better words, "mechanical", if you know what I'm saying. ;)

I will be sure to keep this in mind when that time comes, heehee.

First kiss is one of the most precious experience a girl could ever have. It doesn't matter where it will happen nor when it will happen, as long as you know that the one whom you will devote your first kiss is a truly 'worthy' man and as long as you know that what you feel is PURE LOVE and not lust, then I could say you're 100% ready and you definitely will have a wonderful first kiss experience. :)

You are more than welcome, tutorials are my specialty and I am always open to helping those in need so if you ever need guidance. You know where to find me.

This is a great guide to kissing!
D'aww some girls gonna be so happy when she listens to your advice and gets told that she's a great kisser now :3
Good on you :)

My biggest tip would be do not drink anything carbonated. You will end up burping in your significant others mouth and they will be able to taste or smell what you had for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I know because someone did this to me on my first kiss. It was disgusting and it was an experience I would not like to experience again!

Very informative. When I had my first kiss eight years ago, I was shaking and he taught how to kiss properly..:)
It was one of the most unforgettable experience in my life.

That was some good guide :)

My first kiss unfortunately wasn't as successful as this, I got nervous that it turned out more of like a "peck". Ah, there's always next time :p

I'll be sure to follow this advice for when it's time for the first kiss. Kissing someone is no joke and nobody I know has said that it was easy the first time they kissed their partner (they got nervous). Haha, the first step would be to get my first boyfriend, though, and for that I plan to take my time.

Werbung:
Great advice! When I had my first kiss, I was so nervous. My advice to girls would be to not be so nervous. If you over think how you're going to kiss someone before you do, you might mess it up. You shouldn't be so focused on how you are going to kiss someone. Kissing should kind of come to you naturally, and I found that out.

Back